F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

Hey everyone, Quick question but on the Esteban Ocon mod what does changing Harlaxton or any drivers head do? I can't see a change in cut scenes or grid line up etc. Am I just missing the point that or have I installed incorrectly?

Hey everyone, Quick question but on the Esteban Ocon mod what does changing Harlaxton or any drivers head do? I can't see a change in cut scenes or grid line up etc. Am I just missing the point that or have I installed incorrectly?
These mods are just the subtitles and texts not faces, cut scenes etc...

How do you do it with the ERP Archiver?
You have to set the directory path of F1 2016. Then you have to open the erp files on the assets_group folder. When exporting a texture, it'll ask you to pick the respective mipmaps file but as you set the path it should be automatically picked, then it's done. To import, pick the modified dds file and the mipmaps file to overwrite and voilà.

Anybody here know if there is possible to extract the 3D models of the cars like in DiRT Rally? I want to edit textures in Photoshop and test it in 3D rather than opening the game to see how it looks.

Anyone know what is the problem with the sidepods here. I edited the decal file not the paint.
20160910192631_1.jpg 20160910192634_1.jpg

Hi everyone, i'm here to ask you if there is a way to make a mod that can add the podium and the awards after the end of a race in Multiplayer championship, unfortunatley CM has remove it in F1 2016, but in F1 2015 they were available...
And if some one of you can even add the "TV Intro" before qualifications and the race, it will be awesome, but like the one in carrer mode (more longer), not like in quick race. :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 416 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 167 27.8%
Back