F1 2016 WIP Thread

F1 2016\asset_groups\ui_package flow_persistent.erp you have to use the little arrows in the bottom left of the preview to change the flag you are exporting but preview doesn't work yet so you don't know what flag you are looking at. To edit them in photoshop you need this plugin https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-texture-works-plugin. Like KeisariKine says it's alot of exporting/importing
you actually need to do like 6 different erps to get them all. Basically go through the ui_package erps and where ever the driver nationality overrides appears you need to replace them all. You just need to in photoshop take one of the textures and fill the alpha channel with black and then import it over all of them

you actually need to do like 6 different erps to get them all. Basically go through the ui_package erps and where ever the driver nationality overrides appears you need to replace them all. You just need to in photoshop take one of the textures and fill the alpha channel with black and then import it over all of them
Awesome thank you, would it work if say you were to just upload the ERP's to RD with all the flags removed then just replace the existing ERP's with those ones?

• Deleted member 244321

Hi man.

I just have a question. Did you edit every flow_... .erp where you have something about tyres or you find probably pkg or xml file where is let's say list of tyre allocation for each GP? I did my REALISTIC tyre allocation with first method, but I just want to know if you find that file for tyre allocation.:)

I did the method you just did, I tested to put US tyre performance into SS tyres and I feel it a bit faster in Australia & Russia.

I have made Valterri Bottas 2017 blue gloves, blue shoes, matte blue helmet and added the TIBC logo on the helmet but I just need confirmation from talisman that I can upload a mod because I used his helmet as a template.
F1_2016 2017-04-17 21-23-47-635.jpg
F1_2016 2017-04-17 21-24-13-371.jpg
F1_2016 2017-04-17 21-29-42-448.jpg
F1_2016 2017-04-17 21-29-52-631.jpg
F1_2016 2017-04-17 21-30-28-598.jpg

Does anyone know how to get chrome color/reflection on any car, i have tried painting the sfc file into white and pink but it still doesn't work. I am asking because i want to make Vodafone McLaren.Honda mod.

zXVAhT6.png

tTMCflJ.png

t3rWyji.png

If there's anyone who could help me out in getting the numbers done (all of them have to be edited) let me know! Also if anyone knows why it does that white around the number on the side that'd help :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 3 25.0%