F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

I've been trying to mod the Ferrari a bit but unfortunately the parts of the car where the paint file should be are white, and turn red soemtimes depending on the position of the camera. I know it has something to do with the mipmaps, but the question is what exactly?
vGn6rSf.jpg

HtYuTij.jpg

Here's what I've done in the Archiver.
75c7db7a345b1d8ca8f2b98aef5a2c90.png

45cbe6aed99bfc080ca265e715acbd9c.png
that looks like you didn't save the files in the correct dds formats (DXT1 srgb for paint and DXT5 sRGB for the decal), and the white looks like you didn't use a black background when saving the dds file in photoshop

Can someone make porsche f1 livery for me? I want it to replace haas. Chassis does not matter. I wanna make full team mod but i'm not that good at making livery's so i need someone to make it and i want it to look something like this

b0ved27n4thz.jpg

Or

f1-porsche-f1-livery-concept-2017-porsche-f1-livery-concept.jpg

Thanks

Can someone make porsche f1 livery for me? I want it to replace haas. Chassis does not matter. I wanna make full team mod but i'm not that good at making livery's so i need someone to make it and i want it to look something like this

b0ved27n4thz.jpg

Or

f1-porsche-f1-livery-concept-2017-porsche-f1-livery-concept.jpg

Thanks
6rvalNr.jpg

YjNmi73.jpg

ujcs8pD.jpg

WohWBiS.jpg

It's replacing Force India, but you could easily swap it to Haas manually. I will eventually release it once I finish off the careerhub etc

Hello!

I was wondering if somebody could create (or has already created) a face for a female driver. Maybe even extracting the default female faces that are choosable when you create your driver in My Carrer.

Thanks for your time! :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • At a friends house