F1 2017 WIP Thread

I can confirm that the game is saving... And that's ****ing great !

My very quick test about a McLaren-Renault
wZKHPZg.jpg

Which version of ERP archiver works. I have 5.2 and it loads the erp file but I cannot see the texture files, and cannot export them. How does it work?

McLaren Renault 2018 Concept WIP

EDIT : New Version (probably def)
Any chance of making a proper Honda version? I get that this is intended to be a 2018 concept, but the livery honestly looks a lot better than the real one so I'd want to use it for my regular races, and as far as I can tell, it should hopefully not require more than just moving and changing 2-3 decals.

Not bad but oo much of dark imo makes me feel like 2015/16 car
I agree, however, I liked a lot the 15/16 car look

Any chance of making a proper Honda version? I get that this is intended to be a 2018 concept, but the livery honestly looks a lot better than the real one so I'd want to use it for my regular races, and as far as I can tell, it should hopefully not require more than just moving and changing 2-3 decals.
I'm not sure to understand what you were saying but there's a lot more than changing 2-3 decals

I'm not sure to understand what you were saying but there's a lot more than changing 2-3 decals
I'm just talking about keeping the livery entirely as it is but having the Honda-related sponsors instead, which should indeed be 2-3 decals as it looks like the vast majority of the ones on the car are unchanged from the base car.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back