F1 2019 Halo Overlay

Misc F1 2019 Halo Overlay 1.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, as it mentions in SimHub HTML Engine can be more smooth but not without compromises unfortunately. All circular gauges will not work (RPM, flags, delta) and elements layers can be messy (throttle gauge for some reason droping behind background image, some text is blurred instead of blurring only text shadows). I can change circular gauges to linear ones even if this require some minor visual compromises but how to deal with another issues I just dunno. And to be sure, did you have similar issues after switching to HTML Engine? Will be interesting if they appear only on my side.

Yeah, I've noticed the rpm gauge isn't working now. To be honest, I haven't noticed any thing else not working as Primarily I use it to judge how hard I'm pressing on the brake pedal. My left leg/foot have no feeling in them so it's tough for me to judge when I'm trail breaking or not.

@f1lover001 , when I'm in the garage I turn it off with a button on my button box. you can do something similar with keyboard or controller I assume. Here is where to find the setting: (bottom of screencapture)
Untitled.png

edited to fix typo

Yeah, I've noticed the rpm gauge isn't working now. To be honest, I haven't noticed any thing else not working as Primarily I use it to judge how hard I'm pressing on the brake pedal. My left leg/foot have no feeling in them so it's tough for me to judge when I'm trail breaking or not.

@f1lover001 , when I'm in the garage I turn it off with a button on my button box. you can do something similar with keyboard or controller I assume. Here is where to find the setting: (bottom of screencapture)
View attachment 371856

edited to fix typo

Thank you very much for your help.

I installed the extra script but still does not show the throttle and the Speed is in the wrong place for some reason
Unfortunately I can not name the disease according to the symptoms. If fuel and ERS modes shown correctly and brake bar running fine then extra script definitely working as intended. Also throttle gauge implemented in exact same way as brake gauge and I can't imagine how only one of them didn't work. Except that you running dashboard in HTML mode then some of them can drop behind background image and will be a bit less visible but still work.
Speed should be placed at the middle top in spectator mode and right under brake gauge while driving (to be less disturbing). It changes position by simple script applied to position, rotation and scale values. And again, I can't imagine how "speed" position can be different from values defined in this scripts.
Maybe you can hold an autopsy open dashboard in editor and check those elements for any issues? Or take overlay screenshot while in game at some percentage of throttle and from editor?

The fuel and ers work. The brake and throttle do not work at all either of them
Make more sense but still weird. If you sure that script work fine and it only fail for any reason for throttle and brake, try this one: F1HaloExtensions.js
If issue is not in script then I doubt that I can help you tbh. Maybe you can find something in logs or just share log file? ("\SimHub\Logs")

Hi, I've been trying to get this mod to work with OBS but if I do this, the overlay is not fully displayed and the right side is cut off
1590248490732.png

I've tried to get around this by changing the CSS style of the widget item class, but this also moves the speed indicator. The same thing happens if I enable the HTML engine in simhub for the regular overlay

Does anyone have an idea?

Hi, I've been trying to get this mod to work with OBS but if I do this, the overlay is not fully displayed and the right side is cut offView attachment 375525
I've tried to get around this by changing the CSS style of the widget item class, but this also moves the speed indicator. The same thing happens if I enable the HTML engine in simhub for the regular overlay

Does anyone have an idea?
After a bit of investigation I found that changing "AutoSizeScale" on a fly didn't working with HTML engine. This why speed is smaller than should be and whole widget is bigger (0.6 for scale instead of 0.55) and goes beyond the layout border that cause a cut off.
Without HTML engine I got a smooth operation:
HaloOBS.png

But if you have same issue even without HTML engine, well...
1. Double check that it really turned off.
2. You can manually change "AutoSizeScale" values for main widget and speed (can be found by pressing "edit widget" on main widget). By default they are set to 0.6 and 0.5 respectively for driving. For spectating they should be changed to 0.55 and 0.9 respectively and normally changing on a fly by script. If you are using both modes then you can try to search some values in the middle.
3. Another solution for cut off - you can slightly increase dashboard width (top right corner in editor) and then increase overlay width in .olayout file for same percent:
1590274601431.png

boa.st updated F1 2019 Halo Overlay with a new update entry:

HTML Engine support update. Make sure that you have SimHub version 7.0.3 or higher as some new features was used under the hood.

For update from old version, wipe all old files and replace with new ones. Only radar overlay has not been changed. If you was using custom values in .olayout file, increase halo width by 4.76% from your old value and height by 6.67%, decrease top margin by around 8.3%.

You can enable HTML Engine for overlay rendering under "more"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mate,
Could you do for f1 1993,2008 and official 2019?
Did you mean some TV HUDs from that years? Nah, sorry, I'm just not interested in that.
About official 2019, well, you can easily do it yourself by removing unnecessary elements from current overlay in editor. All base elements almost identical to overlay used in F1 TV from latest winter testing. Oh, wait, it's 2020 version then... However there almost no difference from 2019.

First of all nice overlay you did there. Is it possible to make an overlay with just the throttle and brake for the cockpit cam? Since you already have most informations on the dashboard there, I think this would be a nice addition.

First of all nice overlay you did there. Is it possible to make an overlay with just the throttle and brake for the cockpit cam? Since you already have most informations on the dashboard there, I think this would be a nice addition.
Yeah, sure. But if we talking about adding this feature with throttle and brake for the cockpit cam to current overlay there can be a few nuances. 1. Game don't provide telemetry for camera position. 2. Placing this elements in cockpit isn't obvious.
I guess that will be easily to create new overlay and just copy throttle and brake gauges from current one. Then adding this overlay on existing overlay layout and placing it wherever you want. And finally, to use both, only throttle and brake for cockpit and full overlay for spectating without need to manually switching them you can set function for viability on widgets from both overlays. "[Spectating]" for full version and "![Spectating]" for cockpit variant.
[Spectating].png

Ciao, come decodificare per monitor 4k e per monitor 32: 9 da 49 pollici? Grazie
Technically, the is no "4K" standard for 32:9 screens. In this case I can only guess what real resolution marketers named as "4K". And I assume it's DFHD (3840 x 1080) right? Then try to change "Left" value for halo from "424.0" to "1384.0" and for radar from "760.0" to "1720.0". That should be enough but only if vertical scale in game same to FHD monitors (as there same 1080 pixels). If not and supposed values don't work fine then I need to see ingame screenshot from you to fit it correctly.

Grazie per la risposta, ho chiesto sia un monitor 3840x2160 4k sia un 5120x1440 32: 9
[QUOTE = "boa.st, post: 3191425, membro: 909887"]
Tecnicamente, non esiste uno standard "4K" per schermi 32: 9. In questo caso, posso solo indovinare ciò che i marketer con risoluzione reale hanno chiamato "4K". E presumo sia DFHD (3840 x 1080) giusto? Quindi prova a cambiare il valore "Sinistra" per alone da "424.0" a "1384.0" e per radar da "760.0" a "1720.0". Ciò dovrebbe essere sufficiente, ma solo se la scala verticale nel gioco è uguale ai monitor FHD (in quanto sono gli stessi 1080 pixel). In caso contrario e i valori presunti non funzionano bene, allora ho bisogno di vedere lo screenshot di gioco da te per adattarlo correttamente.
[/CITAZIONE]
Grazie per la risposta, ho chiesto sia un monitor 3840x2160 4k sia un 5120x1440 32: 9

Now I understand correctly. For UHD (3840x2160) just multiply all values by 2. For Halo will be "Top": 882.0, "Left": 848.0, "Width": 2640.0, "Height": 1280.0,
And for DQHD (5120x1440) I can't say for sure but you can try this ones: "Top": 588.0, "Left": 1845.0, "Width": 1760.0, "Height": 853.0,
Again, I will need a screenshot from game to fit it correctly if supposed values will not be right.
For radar overlay just scale and place it as you prefer by pressing "Edit layout" button in layout editor that opening after loading overlay.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 97 71.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 28 20.7%