F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles

Misc F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles Update 14

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles - Fights, action and lots of fun

This mod brings fresh feelings to the monotonous gameplay, increasing the amount of fighting and action. Much more overtaking and long wheel-to-wheel battles are guaranteed.

Video example:
Aarava used the same mod in MyDriver career in F1 2019. Same thing in F1 2020.

Works in:
-My Team & Driver career(including already started ones)
-Grand Prix
-Championships

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to use this mod and your damage mod together? Thanks
1.Read list of edited lines in description of Damage mod.
2.Open xml files from this mod with any text editor.
3.Set damage lines for every team as described in Damage mod in xml's of dirty air mod.
4.Do manual Xml installation of edited files as described in this mod description.

Literally it's the same like making of a new mod.

Or i can add damage option here, but it's so frustrating to remade all mods with all options after some patches...

Hey, It would be awesome if you could include this mod into the Damage mod, cause I'm not really familiar with modding this game
Great work though, it works very well

Great works, but dunno if it was this mod or the game itself, the AI is just too aggressive and lack of proper awareness, they are like on steroids, blindly ram into my car from all directions, causing too many crashes.

Great works, but dunno if it was this mod or the game itself, the AI is just too aggressive and lack of proper awareness, they are like on steroids, blindly ram into my car from all directions, causing too many crashes.
AI don't crash into my car at all(difficulty 87) because I leave them enough space. I suggest you do the same. I drove 8 25%-races, and AI almost no have crashes even with realistic damage:( I think increase sensitivity again.

How do you uninstall? I get slipstream through corners and what ends up happening is I hitch a tow from the front runners, get past them on the last lap, then get unrealistic finishes that make the game too easy. Could you either fix that or tell me how to uninstall?

Last edited:
How do you uninstall? I get slipstream through corners and what ends up happening is I hitch a tow from the front runners, get past them on the last lap, then get unrealistic finishes that make the game too easy. Could you either fix that or tell me how to uninstall?
Click on game by right mouse button in Steam library - choose Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of local files. After this Steam will start checking game files and will restore modded files to originals.

AI don't crash into my car at all(difficulty 87) because I leave them enough space. I suggest you do the same. I drove 8 25%-races, and AI almost no have crashes even with realistic damage:( I think increase sensitivity again.
Sounds great I play at 75 difficulty but the AI still too aggresive. I saw you made AI mod for F1 2018. How do you adjust AI aggression? in xml files maybe? Thanx mate.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 239 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 192 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 134 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%