F1 2020 Realistic Handling - SeanFX6 Mod

Misc F1 2020 Realistic Handling - SeanFX6 Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SeanFX6 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Realistic Handling - SeanFX6 Mod - Handling matched to real life references!

Handling mod for F1 2020
-
By SeanFX6

Hi everyone. This is my first mod for F1 2020. I have toyed around with handling using multiple references from the 2020 and 2019 season. I've found low speed and medium speed cornering in the F1 game is a lot slower than real life, so I changed it!
-
What have I done?

- I have changed car weights -20 on...

Read more about this resource...

Noob question. Why doesn't the copy paste version work with MyTeam cars?

Given that a great deal of players are on My Team and don't use the ERP archiver, I personally find it a bit unlucky.

Moreover, if I'm correct, this mod would affect the AI performance giving it an unfair advantage?

Noob question. Why doesn't the copy paste version work with MyTeam cars?

Given that a great deal of players are on My Team and don't use the ERP archiver, I personally find it a bit unlucky.

Moreover, if I'm correct, this mod would affect the AI performance giving it an unfair advantage?
Hey! I have a lot of personal mods in the myteam photos, so I don't really want to spend another hour once all of my other mods are gone if I reset, hope you understand!

Edit: I just remembered an easy way to keep my mods... I'll make a copy paste for the myteams today.

Hi! I really enjoyed the tweaks on the handling. Is it possible to mess around with the revs too? It feels like the cars don't get to the same revs as IRL, especially the 8th gear.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%