Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Ultra grip & car stability - For driving assistance

-More stability
-Wet grip equal default dry
-Dry grip increased
-Affect to AI and player
-ABS and ATC settings from F1 2018
-included files for copy and paste with default skins and Xml for manual installation if you use skin mods
-Only for modern F1 cars
-Works on game v.1.03

Works in:
-My team & driver career(including already started ones)
-Grand Prix
-Championships

Read more about this resource...

How combine this mod with "F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage mod" ?
1.Open xml files from this mod with any text editor.
2.Read list of edited lines in description of Damage mod.
3.Set damage lines for every team as described in Damage mod in xml's of Grip mod.
4.Do manual Xml installation as described in this mod description.

Literally it's the same like making of a new mod.

Great job, really appreciate, but I fell the cars are kind of little inconsistent on MyTeam. Some times teams like AlphaTauri and Hass get a Q3, Hamilton stays stuck on Q2 and things like that. Is not every time, it's very random, but kind anoying.. Could you take a look of that?

Great job, really appreciate, but I fell the cars are kind of little inconsistent on MyTeam. Some times teams like AlphaTauri and Hass get a Q3, Hamilton stays stuck on Q2 and things like that. Is not every time, it's very random, but kind anoying.. Could you take a look of that?
All edited parameters the same for all teams.
I can't affect the balance of teams that I haven't changed. Are you sure that these are not game bugs made by Codemasters? This game is full of bugs.

All edited parameters the same for all teams.
I can't affect the balance of teams that I haven't changed. Are you sure that these are not game bugs made by Codemasters? This game is full of bugs.
It's a possibility. The mod is very good, maybe you can decrease a little bit the stability on wet, so we can have some more difference between wet and dry. Just a little, cause the lap time are too similars.
Thanks for the content, mate! 5/5

Why I do not see in "Copy and paste files if you use default skins" folder - mercedes team ?
In "Xml for manual install if you use skin mods" folder - mercedes.vtf.xml is present.

P,S In yours "F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage" mod - same!

Why I do not see in "Copy and paste files if you use default skins" folder - mercedes team ?
In "Xml for manual install if you use skin mods" folder - mercedes.vtf.xml is present.

P,S In yours "F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage" mod - same!
It's because Mercedes.vtf.xml located into Common.erp, not in Mercedes.erp.

Hi. Once again, great Mod, but I'd like to make two requests:

1) Could you show us which parameters are altered in this mod so we can adjust them as our preference?

2) Could you do a verse of this mod to act only in our car and not Al's car?

Thanks once more!

Hi. Once again, great Mod, but I'd like to make two requests:

1) Could you show us which parameters are altered in this mod so we can adjust them as our preference?

2) Could you do a verse of this mod to act only in our car and not Al's car?

Thanks once more!
1) Oh, i forgot. List of edited lines added into main description, check there.
2) In any case mod affect to your teammate.
But if you want to mod only your team, then just copy only file of needed team from mod and do not copy other teams(save originals).
But this will cause a big imbalance due to the speed difference due to the grip, especially in the rain.

I only want one option from this, Wet grip equal default dry. Is it possible to just include that from the files? If so, how?
Export default vtf.xml files from all cars with help of Ego ERP Archiver and set lines <MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" /> to 1.0 (for front & rear). After this import this xml's back into erp.

Instruction about Ego ERP Archiver located in the mod description. Use it, but first, export instead of import, after this xml editing(with any text editor) and import back.

Export default vtf.xml files from all cars with help of Ego ERP Archiver and set lines <MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" /> to 1.0 (for front & rear). After this import this xml's back into erp.

Instruction about Ego ERP Archiver located in the mod description. Use it, but first, export instead of import, after this xml editing(with any text editor) and import back.

Thanks

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 31.0%