F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

Could you tell me which file I need to overwrite? Is it FOM01 again? Every time I try to import a helmet, it doesn't show up in-game.
The trick is to pick an available, and easily searchable helmet name, and then replace it. I replaced Aiden Jackson, Casper Akkerman, and Devon Butler with my custom helmets.

E
The trick is to pick an available, and easily searchable helmet name, and then replace it. I replaced Aiden Jackson, Casper Akkerman, and Devon Butler with my custom helmets.
Ended up replacing Akkerman's helmet, but now in the customization, its just a solid white helmet. I used the copy paste method, but renamed all the files i downloaded from fom01, to custom-casperakkerman. Any idea what I did wrong?

New game, new problems... Has anyone got idea how can we get rid of fake sponsors names on racesuits in MyTeam? I wanted to replace them in ERP with blank files but I can't find them.. Same problem is with Team Logo, which now HAS TO be on every racesuit, even unique ones.. Fcking EA..

Attachments

• 20210713110953_1.jpg
    20210713110953_1.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 520
New game, new problems... Has anyone got idea how can we get rid of fake sponsors names on racesuits in MyTeam? I wanted to replace them in ERP with blank files but I can't find them.. Same problem is with Team Logo, which now HAS TO be on every racesuit, even unique ones.. Fcking EA..
There is a file for sponsor, find it and put a blank one

From the Career Customisation menu choose the default car livery or a livery that you can add the Sponsor Decals on it and make sure to select none for the 11 slot inside Sponsor Decals. After this you will not see it anymore on your custom racesuits. You migh have to check again if you unlock a new sponsor slot.

Jesus christ guys im going on a wild goose chase on how to swap two drivers faces.
Seems no one knows how to do it :roflmao:.
At this point im wondering if Marino Sato is worth all this hassle (he aint even that good in real life ngl)

Like all day i have been trying to figure this out but my guy always comes out invisible or its an hybrid between two drivers (and let me tell you an hybrid between David tonizza and Marino Sato looks something straight out of my nightmares)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 17 32.7%