F1 2021 Names and Teams Changer

Misc F1 2021 Names and Teams Changer 0.96

Login or Register an account to download this content
nikashi submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Names and Teams Changer v.0.5 - F1 2021 Names and Teams Changer

Read more about this resource...
I've not tried every name, but some of the names aren't changing on the standings/race director/results sections. They work fine during the race and on main menues, but as soon as you check the sections I mentioned it shows the original drivers name.

Effect drivers I've found so far: Perez, Ocon, Stroll, Tsunoda, Piquet, Sato, Ticktum, Aitken, Ghiotto, Nissany.

And I've also noticed that sometimes Antonio Giovinazzi and Daniel Ricciardo occasionally come up with first name in full capital letters as well, which none of the others suffer from.

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi, can you bring an update for this? Aston Martin team name doesn’t change

I think there is also an issue with F2 driver names

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Is there anyway to implement this mod in F1 2019? There's not name changer for it but it lacks from the localisation files.
I’m also wanting to use it on F1 2019 but can’t figure out how

Hi there, I have an issue where Im trying to swap the drivers names but for some reason whenever I try to swap Bottas name onto Kimmi but it doesn't work. EVERY other driver work perfectly fine but whenever I put bottas name on Kimmi and open the game it just says 'george'. Do you know how I fix this?

Whenever I do "write to f1" it says that menuregion 1 can't be found
Whenever I do "find offsets" it comes up with 7 different FATAL messages
Therefore, I can't do anything with updating the team and driver names.

• Deleted member 1946917

Whenever I do "write to f1" it says that menuregion 1 can't be found
Whenever I do "find offsets" it comes up with 7 different FATAL messages
Therefore, I can't do anything with updating the team and driver names.
There is nothing wrong with it saying 'fatal' simply press write to F1 after pressing find offsets and getting the fatal messages. I will check if it is working now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, it is possible to edit driver stats (pace, experience, racecraft etc.) ? Using EGO ERP Archiver is possible to edit teams, how about drivers?

I'm also having issues replacing names for Aston Martin and Alpine. I've also noticed that in some screens when you've replaced a driver's name the full surname doesn't appear but only up to how many characters the original name had.

Great job, it works for me, but I have problem with Kimi Raikkonen. When I'm trying to change his name, it changes to "George" or "Alex". (It tried to make 2022 season, this names i used to Bottas and Russell).

• Deleted member 1946917

Great job, it works for me, but I have problem with Kimi Raikkonen. When I'm trying to change his name, it changes to "George" or "Alex". (It tried to make 2022 season, this names i used to Bottas and Russell).
You need to include the accents in Kimi's last name, so in the names file, swap raikonnen with "Räikkönen" in all caps. So: RÄIKKÖNEN

It will then detect Kimi and swap the last names properly.

Hi!

Somebody can help me please?
My game is running (F1 2020)
I tried with dx11/12 and nothing..
It worked for the first time
Find offset not working (F1 process not detected)

Thanks
1639436631397.png

Last edited:
You need to include the accents in Kimi's last name, so in the names file, swap raikonnen with "Räikkönen" in all caps. So: RÄIKKÖNEN

It will then detect Kimi and swap the last names properly.
There is a problem when in "names" file are the same words. I've written Georgee Russel and Valtterii Bottass and now it works.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%