Skins F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1780877

its not bad for having still the possibility to play online; but it takes 30 seconds to apply the MOD or remove it (completely automatic of course).. but i would like to have "both" games separately.
You're right. I am okay in having both in the same game.

Ok, thanks for the mod, a query, if I play trajectory mode, and I add improvements to ferrari, does the performance go up or stay with the performance that you set?
I didn't touch upgrades so it should work as before. But I changed the base stats and the upgrades work as a multiplier. So it could happen that some upgrades are a bit stronger or weaker than before.

1622216106417.png

F1 2020 F1 2018

• Deleted member 1780877

The game crashes while loading Q3.
I've tweaked most of the settings, but the situation remains the same.
What settings have you tweaked? I have never encountered an issue like this. Do you mean Qualifying 3 by Q3?

Es muy probable que sea por la partida guardada que es anterior al mod y por eso crashea en algún momento de la partida, ya me ocurrió con otros mods y juegos.

• Deleted member 1780877

Es muy probable que sea por la partida guardada que es anterior al mod y por eso crashea en algún momento de la partida, ya me ocurrió con otros mods y juegos.

Gracias por la explicación :)

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey guys the next update is going to take some time. I have many problems with F1 2018 game. Yesterday I wanted to test it out with JSGME. When I tried to restore original files from backup the backup was corrupted so I reinstalled it. Today I tried replacing the numbers on cars since then it says "Texture Allocation Failure Insufficient video memory". I am reinstalling from my backup which I made yesterday after fresh installation. So, yeah it's going to take some time this next update.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey Guys F1 2018 is back up and running. Update 2.1 will be here in a 3-4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.4%