F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18)

Misc F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18) 6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello all,

After several days of testing with new aero and DRS settings, I have doubts about the new overtaking behaviour. It seems that DRS is now absolutely essential for overtaking, all cars follow each other waiting for the DRS zone to overtake.

Not sure that this evolution is the right one, for fun in game.
And maybe it will be the same in real life,

With the previous version of myd mod (<6.0), dirty air and slipstreams were the keys to overtaking. Tire wear also to be able to stay behind an opponent.
This is clearly less the case now with the new settings.

The chassis mass were change for some teams, so there is a difference vs original one for cars speed.
Moreover, tyres performances were change too, and there is a huge impact on speed for all cars/drivers. But it's the purpose of the mod :p.
If you want to keep the same performances exactly ... you should keep the original game ;).

For the dirty effect ... it's strange :unsure:. I didn't follow what has been change during the last months in game, and i don't have any other solutions today. I still search how to increase sparks in game. :unsure: .
But the cars performances is equal the 2022 season or you are trying to keep the most realistic based on 2021 season? I saw the Ferrari so much faster than every other cars on IA Level 101

But the cars performances is equal the 2022 season or you are trying to keep the most realistic based on 2021 season? I saw the Ferrari so much faster than every other cars on IA Level 101
I change several teams and i boost Ferrari but it's too high. I need to continue to work on it. Thanks for your feedback, it's help me so don't hesitate.

Last edited:
Does the Performance part of the Mod change Custom Livery's for the Cars?
A lot of thing in the mod change/impact cars ERP files. Not only performances.
Like wear settings, aero, puncture, wear upgrade, damage sensitivity ...

Yes, the performance part impact the ERP car files (chassis mass) and so custom liveries. Why ?

Last edited:
Poubelle updated F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18) with a new update entry:

Minor update

- small update of Ferrarri chassi mass (again).

The overall balance of team performance may change in the future, based on additional feedback and testing.

I try to find a balance to slightly boost Ferrari. The goal is not to have exactly the same performance as the 2022 season which has just started :p.

The goal is to have a better overall balance and not just Mercedes or Red Bull alone in the lead ;).

You can copy/past this version above previous one it's not an issue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I change several teams and i boost Ferrari but it's too high. I need to continue to work on it. Thanks for your feedback, it's help me so don't hesitate.
I got it. Only for feedback, I think the Ferrari's cars is too fast on first season of career. On qualify 3, they did 1 second faster from the 3º place and 2 seconds (+-) faster from the 10º place...

Last edited:
25% race short quali bahrain quali and race my team season 1 ai do much more overtakes now which i really love and ferrari are looking more realistic now
will be doing a 50% and full quali later

Attachments

• bahrain quali.png
    bahrain quali.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 70
  • bahrain race.png
    bahrain race.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I got it. Only for feedback, I think the Ferrari's cars is too fast on first season of career. On qualify 3, they did 1 second faster from the 3º place and 2 seconds (+-) faster from the 10º place...
Thanks, i did an update yesterday. It's seems ok on my side, i checked with several races on My team mode saison 1.

25% race short quali bahrain quali and race my team season 1 ai do much more overtakes now which i really love and ferrari are looking more realistic now
will be doing a 50% and full quali later
What is that program that you used on printscreen?
I'll update my mod, I play with 100% races and last race, ferrari was flying xD

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 70.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 29 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 31 20.9%