MyTeam F1 2021 Williams FW 15C 1993 Livery

MyTeam items for the F1 games
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've tried to remove it because the guy who I paid to do it has complained, see I thought because I paid for it that I had the copyright but I dont and I dont know how to delete it! sorry because it is a really good livery and all the suits, car etc look brilliant

Yeah I've tried to remove it because the guy who I paid to do it has complained, see I thought because I paid for it that I had the copyright but I dont and I dont know how to delete it! sorry because it is a really good livery and all the suits, car etc look brilliant
Not surprising really, you paid him for the work then decided to give it away to everyone lol SlamSlider does great work, his F1 2020 Aston Martin package for F1 2020 was the first thing that I ever downloaded in here and I was really impressed

Last edited:
Yeah well I shall be getting the latest F1 next week so I thought as I wont be playing F1 2021 I'd share it, but you see copyright a funny thing I could change one thing so as it is not the same and then the copyright is void, but I didn't cos I'm an honest guy, never mind we live and learn.

Yeah well I shall be getting the latest F1 next week so I thought as I wont be playing F1 2021 I'd share it, but you see copyright a funny thing I could change one thing so as it is not the same and then the copyright is void, but I didn't cos I'm an honest guy, never mind we live and learn.
I have it pre-ordered too but I won't be giving up on making mods for F1 2021 yet, well not until I'm able to mod the new game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back