Cars .

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadasdasd updated F1 2024 AMS **DRS & ERS INSTALLED** with a new update entry:

small update

DRS and automatic ERS installed,improved transmission too.

you can choose 3 maps of ERS deploy system:

Balance = Standard electric deploy.

Straight = More deploy on high speeds and lower in tractions and lower RPM range. Suitable for tracks like Monza or Baku.

Acceleration = Higher electric deploy on traction events and lower in high speeds. Suitable for urban tracks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it just me or the cars just don't get out of 1st gear? Also, the graphics looks a bit.... weird, to say the least.
Cars are well modelled, and they work ok, but I did 5 laps on Indianapolis and the AI cars just stuck there on the 1st gear, not even hitting rev limits.

Attachments

• Screenshot93708.jpg
    Screenshot93708.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot94094.jpg
    Screenshot94094.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 36
Is it just me or the cars just don't get out of 1st gear? Also, the graphics looks a bit.... weird, to say the least.
Cars are well modelled, and they work ok, but I did 5 laps on Indianapolis and the AI cars just stuck there on the 1st gear, not even hitting rev limits.
Hi bro, in the last update I removed the automatic gearbox, your car skins look bad why? pls remove old versions of the mod. to me works good.

Hi bro, in the last update I removed the automatic gearbox, your car skins look bad why? pls remove old versions of the mod. to me works good.
But without the automatic gearbox not even the computer controlled cars can go higher than 1st gear? Is this intended? And there is no older version of the mod. Should I just wait for a new one?

But without the automatic gearbox not even the computer controlled cars can go higher than 1st gear? Is this intended? And there is no older version of the mod. Should I just wait for a new one?
It's true I hadn't realized, i'm solving it thanks for the feedback

edit: it is fixed bro enjoy it

Last edited:
mate, i dont' want to sound harsh, but you tested it? jeez. I mean, other then test day? some "race"?
it has the same problem of every recent mod in automobilista. It's impossible to play without the 4gb patch. Even so, it's impossible to load the cars in "full". So you downgrade. But in high there is no textures, just stripes. Also in medium and low. Even with track and object in low. And i've a 4090 (but the trouble is cpu related. Nerverthless, i've a 13th gen i7 but there is no way either)
It's just impossible to play other then test day at the moment. You know it?

mate, i dont' want to sound harsh, but you tested it? jeez. I mean, other then test day? some "race"?
it has the same problem of every recent mod in automobilista. It's impossible to play without the 4gb patch. Even so, it's impossible to load the cars in "full". So you downgrade. But in high there is no textures, just stripes. Also in medium and low. Even with track and object in low. And i've a 4090 (but the trouble is cpu related. Nerverthless, i've a 13th gen i7 but there is no way either)
It's just impossible to play other then test day at the moment. You know it?
CONVERSION REMOVED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back