Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

This area is to be used to post media updates, I'll post an example below.

If any but news or media, or a positive response to a posting, the delete will be posted and you could possible be given a driver warning.

Example:

Loomis excited for upcoming season

Lance Loomis spoke to the media the either day and stated that he was very exciting for the upcoming F1 season. Although, no driver line-ups have been set, Loomis is confident that he will be able to make a championship run. "I came really close last year. Began to find my groove late in the season, grabbing my first win in RD and winning my home GP." Look out for a close battle between to friends of Samuel Muskwe and Lance Loomis.

Welcome to the RaceDepartment F1 2013 PS3 Season 7 League Stewarding thread. In this thread, we will be observing any incidents that occur in the PS3 F1 League.

Steward Liaison - Lance Loomis

Stewards - Harry Westwood and Jonathan Seekings
Stewards Consultant - Andrew Holmes

In order to file a formal complaint to the Stewards, you MUST have video evidence of the incident in question. Simple words and no video proof (whether it be your own video or someone else's) will automatically be thrown out, so please don't even bother posting.

Along with your submitted video, you must also provide:

- Time period of the video to be observed: (give range from start to finish)

- Drivers involved.

- Any and all damage incurred in the incident.

- Approximate time lost.

Potentially having your race ruined from an incident with another driver can be very stressful, so because of that it is being made a rule that complaints will not be heard until at least 2 hours after race finish. This will give you the opportunity to take a break, grab a bit of fresh air, and maybe once cooled down, work out a deal with the driver(s) involved. Any videos submitted before the 2 hour mark, again, will not be observed by any steward until this time has elapsed, so again, please don't waste time posting until 2 hours after race finish.

Subsequently, you will have until midnight on Wednesday morning to file your complaint. Any videos submitted after this time will also not be considered by the stewards.

Things to keep in mind: Every driver who has signed up should have already read the Rules & Regulations thread or "Rulebook". From looking at section 5.0 - Driver Behavior, any driver who has been seen to have not obided by the rules can be looked by the stewards and potentially be penalised, of course there has to be video evidence of the offence(s) in question.

List of penalties to be incurred (smallest to largest):

- Extending time to finishing spot.

- Loss of championship points.

- Banned from qualifying from next race(s)

- Banned from the Forum.

- Banned from next race(s)

- Ejected from championship.

Last edited:
Can anyone stop Samuel Muskwe taking his 3rd Championship in a row?

We spoke to an excited Samuel Muskwe who was preparing for the season ahead. ''I really enjoyed last season, I had good close battles with my good friend Lance Loomis. I feel this year will be a lot harder with new cars to drive and new competitive racers. But I always love a challenge and I look forward to it!'' With Sam grabbing his 2nd title at America last year, and always being on the podium whenever he finished, people are starting to question who is going to step up and challenge the young reigning world champion...

General Racing Rules

1.1 You must compete in a fair and honest manner at all times.
1.2 You must respect the other drivers on the track and leave space for others when necessary.
1.3 Deliberate crashing into other drivers will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in a ban.
1.4 You must keep two wheels within the white line. Repeatedly cutting and extending will result in a punishment.
1.5 You must use two different compounds of dry tyres over a race unless wet weather tyres are used.
1.6 Rage quitting is not tolerated here, especially deliberately crashing out. Carry on racing.

Overtaking

2.1 It is the overtaking driver's responsibility to prevent contact from happening.
2.2 The overtaking driver has priority for a corner when his car is halfway up the inside of the defending car.
2.3 Overtaking must be done within the track boundaries. You must give the position back if you fail to do so.
2.4 If you accidentally hit the driver in front you must slow down and give them the position back, regardless of damage, penalties or positions lost.

Defending

3.1 You must leave room for an overtaking driver if they are only half a car length behind.
3.2 Dangerous actions liable to hinder others such as crowding a driver against a wall, are not permitted.
3.3 More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Swerving to defend your position is not allowed.
3.4 You must not slow down by a DRS detection point so the driver behind passes so you receive DRS.

Car Contact

4.1 Contact between drivers must be avoided at all times when possible.
4.2 If contact does happen, even if this is caused by lag, the offending driver must wait to allow the innocent driver back through at the nearest safe place.
4.3 If the offending driver spins, the innocent driver is free to carry on without waiting. However, if the innocent driver was partly to blame he will be penalized.
4.3 Any contact will be investigated by the stewards if there is an appeal over the incident.

Lapped Drivers

5.1 Drivers about to be lapped must pull off the racing line and slow down safely at the earliest possible chance.
5.2 Under no circumstances should back markers interfere with cars a lap ahead of them unless they are substantially quicker.

Pit Entry and Exit

6.1 It is mandatory to keep four wheels within the pit exit and entry lines.
6.2 Circumstances that makes keeping four wheels within the pit exit and entry signs dangerous will allow drivers to cross said lines if it is safe to do so.

Disconnections
7.1 In the event of a disconnection during qualifying, the lobby will be restarted after qualifying has finished to invite the disconnected person back. The grid will then carry on to the race to start a formation lap. Drivers MUST start the race on the tyres they qualified on.
7.2 If you disconnect once the session has entered the pit garages for the race, the race will not be restarted for the remainder of the session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.4%