F1 22 Modding Requests

Hello guys! Can someone make this Alpine livery on 22 car and remove the BWT sponsor from the team uniform?

Attachments

• 789bb0_7961928.jpg
    789bb0_7961928.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Guys just asking if someone can help me... Because codies next week will release the new car chassis and livery is there anyway to backup the og ones? I like them and I would like to do a sense of progressive career by having both depending on the races thx

Please,can someone make a livery which includes Petrobras and/or Banco do Brasil on it? I am brazilian and i would love to use any livery with those companies in it.
1667004739648.png
1667004759492.png

Last edited:
Guys just asking if someone can help me... Because codies next week will release the new car chassis and livery is there anyway to backup the og ones? I like them and I would like to do a sense of progressive career by having both depending on the races thx
No one can tell? I copied the ERP+assets group+the minmaps files it's ok?cause when I try to load them in it doesn't load

Sin nombre.png

This was requested in the past f1 games but nobody did it already, probably because nobody had the knowledge: The HUD colors for the teams. I guess it may be possible with cheat engine, as it may be like editing some memory locations containing HEX codes of the colors, asociated to each team; but it's just my theory. If someone consider trying and succed, he will be probably venerated as a god by the community. "Do you want to be a hero? This is your time!" XD

Hi! Maybe someone can help me out with a custom helmet, because even though I downloaded all the things required to make it, I just simply do not have the time to. I would like a helmet with an abstract geometric triangle design (black and white), the number 70 on top with the following unique sponsors:
  • Ghost Energy
  • Skullcandy
  • Pit Viper
I will be using this helmet for two careers I have going on with both Haas and McLaren, having the associated logos and sponsors for those teams on the helmet would be ideal as well. Much appreciated!

Hello, can somebody make Sebastian Vettel's helmet for the US GP 2022. Thank you

Attachments

• FfnXOOIWAAAwzgY.jpeg
    FfnXOOIWAAAwzgY.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 44
  • FfnXOOPWQAE_VS9.jpeg
    FfnXOOPWQAE_VS9.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 45
  • FfnXOORXgBA_rcm.jpeg
    FfnXOORXgBA_rcm.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 37

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans