F1 22 Modding Requests

Hi!
I would like to known if it's possible to nerf (drop down like 5 points or cut the bonus by half) or disable driver facilities on career mode(idk if there is a mod or with cheat engine).
That thing make all drivers ratings like 99 in a few seasons and ruins completely my experience...
Thanks!.-

Since it can't hurt to try, I wanna shameless ask anyone who's super gifted with being a modder if they would be kind enough and able to convert this Audi livery into an F1 22 MyTeam livery version, doesn't have to be super accurate though. It's just that there's so many leftfield mods out there and even though in high demands, there's just not enough MyTeam mods for Audi or Porsche, who are in the process of becoming an actual F1 works team. Thank you in advance if you take the time to consider my request. Cheers!!
20220616204137_1.jpg
20220616204347_1.jpg

i have a rather simple request, and that would be for different shift light patterns for use in my team career mode. i've gotten kinda bored of the standard linear shift lights, and i'd like to switch it up for once.

Hi! I am not sure if there is any mod present at the moment but I was looking for any Sahara Force India livery for F1 22. I looked into the mods section and I can't find it. It will be very helpful if someone can create one or if there is any mod which is already there, please direct that to me. Appreciate the effort you artists put into this game for the community. Thank you!

Would anyone wanna make an iron man style F1 car and uniform? pretty simple but just a red and gold livery with an arc reactor, and a helmet and suit design similar to an iron man suit, i think it would look pretty cool

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back