F1 22 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Hungary

Misc F1 22 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Hungary 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 22 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Hungary - Realistic Sponsorboards for the Hungaroring

As I usually start these descriptions - it is that time of year again! The new Formula 1 season has started, which means the new game has released, which means a new edition of my realistic sponsorboards!

This mod will replace the old, default F1 22 sponsorboards with realistic sponsorboards, giving your game the most up-to-date and realistic sponsors for the 2022 Formula 1 season.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- I always recommend you to create a backup of the default game installation, but it...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to change the straight grandstand and the paddock by copying the f1 2021 folder?
hungaroring.jpg

because in the game they have created a grandstand and a box building different from reality, the programmers have invented something that does not exist
What the hell?! So, what you're saying, is that it's wrong but it was right in 2021? Why the hell would they even do that?

EDIT: Son of a gun, you're right! F1 2021:

:cautious:

Last edited:
What the hell?! So, what you're saying, is that it's wrong but it was right in 2021? Why the hell would they even do that?

EDIT: Son of a gun, you're right! F1 2021:

:cautious:
yes in fact I don't understand why they changed it! even if there were rumors they had to wait to change it

If it´s possible, please change the sponsorbords between turn 2, 3 and 4 from Rolex to MSC Cruises. The ohter ones looks perfect.

Can´t wait to see my favorite tracks Spa, Zandvoort and Monza.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%