F1 22 team performance fix

Misc F1 22 team performance fix 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
AtomiKP submitted a new resource:

F1 22 performance patch - Codies will probably take a while so I did it myself.

Early version, I will still be testing it and trying to improve it to see what works best but this is a good start.

This is a representative image of how the teams should line up with this mod:
View attachment 577830
(This is an edited image, the UI doesn't actually change in game and it is impossible to make it change)

As always I'm open to suggestions and feedback.

For now it's only possible to install using Ego ERP archiver but I plan on doing a copy paste version soon.

Read more about this resource...

Hey there! I believe I installed the files correctly saving the XML files from the ERP Achirver. However when I loaded into a Career mode and am now looking at Vehicle Comparison screen in the team R&D screen, it still shows the original Performance. I know you said it wouldn't update the screen, but shouldn't it be updated in the Career mode here? Otherwise the R&D information will never be accurate?

Hey there! I believe I installed the files correctly saving the XML files from the ERP Achirver. However when I loaded into a Career mode and am now looking at Vehicle Comparison screen in the team R&D screen, it still shows the original Performance. I know you said it wouldn't update the screen, but shouldn't it be updated in the Career mode here? Otherwise the R&D information will never be accurate?
As a follow up, it appears when I am importing the VTF file it doesn't actually update the information in the ERP archiver for whatever reason. I am possibly doing something wrong but followed instructions from a video I watched and it seemed straight forward. Would appreciate any insight, thanks

As a follow up, it appears when I am importing the VTF file it doesn't actually update the information in the ERP archiver for whatever reason. I am possibly doing something wrong but followed instructions from a video I watched and it seemed straight forward. Would appreciate any insight, thanks
Another update is when I believe I had it installed correctly, my game would just crash upon trying to load race. Also, the R&D screen as mentioned wasn't updated. Too bad cause I really wanted to use this!

Another update is when I believe I had it installed correctly, my game would just crash upon trying to load race. Also, the R&D screen as mentioned wasn't updated. Too bad cause I really wanted to use this!
Make sure you're using the 9.0 or higher version of ego erp archiver otherwise it will not work and crash your game.

Make sure you're using the 9.0 or higher version of ego erp archiver otherwise it will not work and crash your game.
Wow thank you. I had 8.0 for some reason and I downloaded 9.0. I updated the XML files with importing your files and then saving. No crash this time, but the R&D screen still looks the same once I got into career mode. I must be doing something wrong grrrr.

Wow thank you. I had 8.0 for some reason and I downloaded 9.0. I updated the XML files with importing your files and then saving. No crash this time, but the R&D screen still looks the same once I got into career mode. I must be doing something wrong grrrr.
No, that's normal, the R&D screen will not change

AtomiKP updated F1 22 performance patch with a new update entry:

British GP update + copy paste

Updated performance after the British GP and added a copy paste version.

Changelog:
-Ferrari slightly increased performance (now should be pretty much equal to Red Bull)
-Mercedes slightly increased performance
-McLaren increased performance (now should be equal with alpine)
-Haas slightly increased performance
-Aston Martin slightly decreased performance

Read the rest of this update entry...

AtomiKP updated F1 22 performance update mod with a new update entry:

Austrian GP qualifying update

This is a semi-update if that makes sense as I know the quali results don't always represent the true pace of thr teams and I'll wait for the race to release the actual Austrian GP update.

Changelog:

-Alpine very slightly increased performance
-McLaren decreased performance
-Haas increased performance
-Alfa Romeo very slightly decreased performance
-Alpha Tauri decreased performance
-Williams increased performance
-Aston Martin decreased performance (now worst team)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back