F1 22 Teams Name Changer

Misc F1 22 Teams Name Changer 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
PLEASE ANSWER ME! What a day I've been trying to find a solution to the problem.

WARN: Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets

I've already seen the solution. GAME > FIND OFFSET. But in "GAME" THERE is NO "FIND OFFSET" What to do?

PLEASE ANSWER ME! What a day I've been trying to find a solution to the problem.

WARN: Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets

I've already seen the solution. GAME > FIND OFFSET. But in "GAME" THERE is NO "FIND OFFSET" What to do?
Nikashi already said that this version of name changer is for teams names only.
The drivers are much complicated to change that's why is not implemented in this version.
Maybe a version with drivers name changer will be released in future or maybe not it depends if a solution will be found.

Nikashi already said that this version of name changer is for teams names only.
The drivers are much complicated to change that's why is not implemented in this version.
Maybe a version with drivers name changer will be released in future or maybe not it depends if a solution will be found.
maybe this is how I'll show my problem? in "game" there is no "find offsets"

Attachments

• untiled.jpg
    untiled.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 255
please driver name changer.

I know that it's not completely finished or that it's buggy poray, but it would be nice if they published everything completely so that we can test it and use it. thank you very much, great mod bro
+1. Abolutely agree. I loved using it in 2021

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 269 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house