F1 23 Improved traction control mod

Misc F1 23 Improved traction control mod Update 12

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks for this great mod man,if i want to make traction stronger do i need to change the lines like the below for example?
Thanks

<SpeedATCPeakSlipFactorSpline numVertices="8">
<SplineElement x="0.0" y="1.8" op="=" />
<SplineElement x="15" y="1.8" op="=" />

hi i tried the mod but it didnt change anything for me, neither did adjusting the trottle linearity, each ime i brake i lose the rear and somehow when front tyres degradation is at 9% the rears are at 16, if nobody knows how to fix it pls pls pls help me, it's he first time i ever have this problem and i regret buying this game, i'm really wondering if it's the same jarno , aarava ... got to play cuz the grip has literaly never been this or at least as long as i can remember.

thanks for this great mod man,if i want to make traction stronger do i need to change the lines like the below for example?
Thanks

<SpeedATCPeakSlipFactorSpline numVertices="8">
No, the numbers need to be reduced, for example 1.3. I tested 1.0, and with it the traction becomes so strong that it really slows down the car on acceleration too much. But I didn't change 13 to 15 or anything like that.

No, the numbers need to be reduced, for example 1.3. I tested 1.0, and with it the traction becomes so strong that it really slows down the car on acceleration too much. But I didn't change 13 to 15 or anything like that.
Ok thanks so I only need to change the 2 numbers with the dot? So in this case 1.8 at the top line and 1.8 at the bottom line is that correct?

And like you said I need to go down with values not up,
What was the original game values please?
Thanks for your answer

Ok thanks so I only need to change the 2 numbers with the dot? So in this case 1.8 at the top line and 1.8 at the bottom line is that correct?

And like you said I need to go down with values not up,
What was the original game values please?
Thanks for your answer
Correct. Original values is
<SpeedATCPeakSlipFactorSpline numVertices="4">
<SplineElement x="0.0" y="2.5" op="=" />
<SplineElement x="13" y="2.5" op="=" />

Hello,
I'll try it right away. What I also noticed is that the brake assistant on full does not slow down properly either. You slide into corners. Because the driving aid does not brake down far enough. Or is that due to the poor grip ratio in general? In F1 22 I had the same problem at the beginning as well. The cheat table was the only remedy. And the joke is, all youtubers (at least the ones I follow) say how much grip there is compared to the predecessor. Definitely not when playing with a keyboard.
the grip IS better, just not the TC

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 46 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • At a friends house