Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think you forgot the part where he gave away his account information with all of the mods on it. Definitely no hint of permission (this is sarcasm). Next time don't comment on situations you have no idea about.

The original account was likely taken down as a result of me flagging it to support saying he leaked his own information. Did I mean for support to take down all of his work? Not really. I just wanted them to keep access from others.

If he ever returns then obviously I'll ask to have this taken down so it's uploaded via him instead. The main issue he had was likely providing support and dealing with the pressure that comes with it, not because he did not want his work out there. Otherwise he would not have leaked his information to give access.

Now at least I can give some support to those with questions from my own experience, and still give access.
I always wonder why people start to reupload things, that original creators had taken down without any hint to having permission to do so.

Last edited:
Howcome when i change the driver ratings of a driver, the ratings dont change in game?
Ichanged my acclaim so that works but the ratings that i changed in the table dont show in the game even though it shows on the overall rating on the table.pls help

Howcome when i change the driver ratings of a driver, the ratings dont change in game?
Ichanged my acclaim so that works but the ratings that i changed in the table dont show in the game even though it shows on the overall rating on the table.pls help
If you changed it via the growth point of each (there is multiple per stat), and it reads in the table that the stat has changed. The only thing I can think of is there is usually an online and an offline rating, you might need to change the other one.

Also when you make a change you need to change screens so you can see the change.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 268 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house