F1 Challenge 99-02 last days? time of life

finally ... and the most important and worrying:

How much life does f1c have left?:(

I have f1c + windows 10, I don't even use compatibility mode, or admin rights, or weird things ... it works perfect as the first day.:)

but ... I have read and read .... many have strange problems in windows 8 and 10, others select compatibility for win98, and more strange things (malavar to be able to install it, run it ... you understand me) ...:redface::unsure:
I don't want to alarm, but it seems like the beginning of the end ... as soon as the newest windows "x" comes out ... (not win98 compatibility = dead?)

an example of this is gtr2 and f1c, ... they create a save folder, in documents, not in the game folder ... (if you don't activate the admin rights) ..... display resolution problems ... modeled

... and thus a long list of incompatibilities that appear as the systems advance. again: how much life does f1c have?

for me, i wouldn't want f1c as a zombie ... something full of bugs. let it go, and just remember it for what it made us (made you) enjoy.:laugh::rolleyes:

worst of all ... is that I just NOW discovered this wonderful, vast, complete simulator ..... and now they want to take it out of my hands.:cry::cry:

If you want you can place here below in the comments ALL the aids to keep it working in win10.
thanks.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 192 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.9%