F1 22 F1 engine duration 2022

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
F1 engine duration 2022

Good afternoon, I would like to know if anyone has thought of creating a mod for the duration of the engine in F1 2022, or if they are already creating it since it lasts very little in my team mode and it would be good if the duration was longer, thanks, I appreciate it if I You can reply to this comment.

F1 engine duration 2022

Good afternoon, I would like to know if anyone has thought of creating a mod for the duration of the engine in F1 2022, or if they are already creating it since it lasts very little in my team mode and it would be good if the duration was longer, thanks, I appreciate it if I You can reply to this comment.
This is intentional for the start of my team. You increase the durability by upgrading your reliability and also you can buy perks with acclaim level that reduce wear.

I have often wondered if modern F1 cars would be capable of even a 6 hour event, much less a 12 or 24 hour endurance race.

I have often wondered if modern F1 cars would be capable of even a 6 hour event, much less a 12 or 24 hour endurance race.
It's worth considering the engines are specifically developed for the race scenario they are used in. Formula one races are traditionally 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes tops. While I imagine they could run the engines in longer sessions they may need to run in reduced engine maps for such and extended race scenario.

It's worth considering the engines are specifically developed for the race scenario they are used in. Formula one races are traditionally 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes tops. While I imagine they could run the engines in longer sessions they may need to run in reduced engine maps for such and extended race scenario.
That's what I meant. F1, like "Indycar" and NASCARE, has increasingly over the years become governed by television, which dictates two hour races. The latter two have a couple of 500 mile races requiring a 4-5 hour time slot on TV, but "Indycar" isn't substantially altered for their race; while NASCARE is a joke with the more affluent teams having entirely different cars for short tracks, speedways, superspeedways, and road courses, and of course their 500 mile races are restrictor plate events which negates concerns of stress over such a length.

(FWIW, the FIA created a NASCAR division for Lemans in the seventies, but the car was specially built to IMSA specs - lower, wider, better brakes, 429 engine of about 600 hp, full lighting- so, in my opinion, not a true NASCAR racer. They finished 16th overall, after a three hour stop to replace a blown engine.)

But F1 cars are so tightly tuned it's debatable if there is leeway to adjust for a 12 hour event and still produce enough power for a decent race. (NASCARE's restrictor plate races are little better than high speed parades til the last few laps.)

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 270 36.8%
  • Porsche

Votes: 281 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 262 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 276 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 92 12.5%