F1 leaderboard 2022 style

Misc F1 leaderboard 2022 style v 220812 b

Login or Register an account to download this content
navarreitor submitted a new resource:

F1 leaderboard 2022 style - Simhub overlay to use with F1 2021 Codemasters game

TV leaderboard 22 styles for F1 2021 game

You need the last Simhub version and lat Gary Swallow plugin (link inside the readme text file)

View attachment 573880 View attachment 573881

Use the space bar of your keyboard to show more info (Gain/Lost, Tyre Age, Pit stops)
View attachment 573882View attachment 573883View attachment 573884

Switch off...

Read more about this resource...

I dont know why my leaderboard is transparent and i dont know why can u help me?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (58).png
    Captura de pantalla (58).png
    640.5 KB · Views: 238
Miraré lo de la transparencia. Debe ser algo que tengo en mi Simhub y no he añadido en esta versión.

Mañana subiré nueva versión

I'll check the transparency issue tomorrow and release a fix. Must be something I have in my own Simhub and don't include in this version. Not at home now, you just wait until tomorrow night

Miraré lo de la transparencia. Debe ser algo que tengo en mi Simhub y no he añadido en esta versión.

Mañana subiré nueva versión

I'll check the transparency issue tomorrow and release a fix. Must be something I have in my own Simhub and don't include in this version. Not at home now, you just wait until tomorrow night
Los tiempos,ruedas etc tampoco salen almenos a mi , les podrias hechar un vistazo a ver si no es solo mio? para cuando sueltes el nuevo update este todo fino. Esta muy guapo el HUD por cierto :)

Los tiempos,ruedas etc tampoco salen almenos a mi , les podrias hechar un vistazo a ver si no es solo mio? para cuando sueltes el nuevo update este todo fino. Esta muy guapo el HUD por cierto :)
El problema estaba motivado por el error tonto al copiar funciones en el fichero de javascriptExtensions. Provocaba toda la cadena de errores

Cambia el fichero de esa carpet, que se llama pasaPagina.js y sustituyelo por

Está noche publicaré la versión corregida con otto cambio menor

Perdón por el error, que no saltaba en mi equipo por tener el archivo correctamente escrito

Tiene muy buena pinta , aunque instalado segun las instrucciones , no me salen los tiempos , se queda fijo en el tipo de rueda que lleva cada piloto. ¿ Alguien sabe como arreglarlo ?

navarreitor updated F1 leaderboard 2022 style with a new update entry:

version 220614

Hi all

First of all, sorry for my mistake with the javascript file, which makes Simhub crash. I copy-paste some of the code and I forgot some code lines.

Delete pasaPagina.js file from your JavascriptExtension folder and also mycounter.ini file from your Ncalcscripts folder.

Then, follow the instruction on the readme.txt (o leeme.txt in Spanish) and enjoy the overlay.

This new version has a small change, not a really improve. To remark what driver are you spectating, press the S key...

Read the rest of this update entry...

navarreitor updated F1 leaderboard 2022 style with a new update entry:

version 220614

Hi all

First of all, sorry for my mistake with the javascript file, which makes Simhub crash. I copy-paste some of the code and I forgot some code lines.

Delete pasaPagina.js file from your JavascriptExtension folder and also mycounter.ini file from your Ncalcscripts folder.

Then, follow the instruction on the readme.txt (o leeme.txt in Spanish) and enjoy the overlay.

This new version has a small change, not a really improve. To remark what driver are you spectating, press the S key...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 116 56.0%