F1 Quiz Game

nike-just-do-it2.jpg

ok fairly easy one i think, what GP and what year did Schumacher wear this helmet?

206954.jpg

bonus points if you know why he used that helmet, or what it symbolizes.

Hmmm.. At first glance I was just about to write the Belgian GP in 2011 but then I remembered that the special helmet he wore at that weekend was sort of golden. I remember he crashed out in qualifying that weekend on the run down to rivage, and he had a storming race that weekend aswell, finishing 5th possibly? Could be wrong..

But then it just hit me that he wore that silver helmet this year and I have a vague recollection that it was at Spa aswell. So I'll go for the 2012 Belgian Grand Prix :)

As for what he was celebrating.. well Rubens made his 257th grand prix appearance in Turkey 2008 breaking another drivers record ( Literally just finished watching some of the 2008 season review dvd I got for christmas! ). So I guess Schumacher made his F1 debut at around the same time as Barrichello? That being the case, I'll go for Schumacher celebrating his 300th grand prix? ..

BOOM, headshot as we used to say in Counter Strike ;)

Correct on everything!

Lol nice! Okay guys, I dont have the best knowledge of F1 but I've come up with a weird sort of question..

The 2010 Australian Grand Prix saw a very wet and slippery start to the race, making it very difficult for drivers at the start. But which driver made the best start, gaining 7 positions after the first corner? Please dont look up youtube or wikipedia :p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back