AC F1 Sundays FC2009 @ Silverstone GP - 5th July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
off the top of my head the pole was in the 1.31s race times where 1.33s, I did turn tyre wear down to about 50% with mandatory pit im trying to introduce some two compound strategy.

Pole was 1:31.5. Race pace was 1:33.9 down to 1:32.9(softs).

The tire wear setting explains why my wear was pretty non-existent, still had 99% left on both stints at the end. Could have used supersofts actually, but didn't have enough time to test that as well.

Well, that was a race to forget. First pole ever, just to cock-up the start. When @Matyas Kone spun in front of me I had nowhere to go. Pace was good else, even with broken front wing. Racing all by myself (on top of that in a room with almost 30°C) was not so much fun, wouldn't have mind to have someone to battle with at least. Or some ventilation.
Sorry Toby I just push too hard :( after this mistake I lost my concentration and I made to much mistakes and I decided to exit. Sorry Tobi again!
See you guys!

Sorry Toby I just push too hard :( after this mistake I lost my concentration and I made to much mistakes and I decided to exit. Sorry Tobi again!
See you guys!
No worries. I just was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Pole was 1:31.5. Race pace was 1:33.9 down to 1:32.9(softs).

The tire wear setting explains why my wear was pretty non-existent, still had 99% left on both stints at the end. Could have used supersofts actually, but didn't have enough time to test that as well.
Same here, rear tyres went to 98% after 13 laps, fronts were still at 99% after 15. Supersofts were 4 laps old when I set the pole time, and they still were at 100%.

Same here, rear tyres went to 98% after 13 laps, fronts were still at 99% after 15. Supersofts were 4 laps old when I set the pole time, and they still were at 100%.

Crazy :D

Ironically I think 100% wear would've forced me into a double compound strategy - 12 laps on SS, 18 laps on S or something similar.

That was a great race, heaps of fun! Enjoying these cars more and more each time. Congrats @Ho3n3r, you were crazy quick, on another level :alien:! I had a brilliant start with a few up front bogging down, managed to slot into 2nd and open a decent gap on those fighting behind. I "flew the flag" behind you for a good half of the race :cool:, but the French forces of @Geof and @Chark were moving up fast :laugh:, the pressure from Geoff right behind me for several laps caused a mistake and he inevitably marched past! Cracking race, keen for the next!!

That was a great race, heaps of fun! Enjoying these cars more and more each time. Congrats Dewald, you were crazy quick, on another level :alien:! I had a brilliant start with a few up front bogging down, managed to slot into 2nd and open a decent gap on those fighting behind. I "flew the flag" behind you for a good half of the race :cool:, but the French forces were moving up fast :laugh:, the pressure from Geoff right behind me for several laps caused a mistake and he inevitably marched past! Cracking race, keen for the next!!

Indeed! This was such a fun event. And a track to match the car, which was epic. Would love to try this new, improved version on Spa sometime. :D

You really had me pushing there for a few laps, thought we were gonna have a massive tussle. Next time. ;)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 254 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 271 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back