F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent worked further.... And i cant see what im doing... Id like to see that ingame or ibetter in a 3D model thingy.... To see how it looks so far
Just send me what you have done, and I'll give you an in-game pc

About 3D models, I haven't found a template for this one yet. Searched though

If you had expected a car with no trollfaces, you're gonna have a baaad time
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-06-10 22-17-19-02.jpg
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-06-10 22-17-25-13.jpg
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-06-10 22-17-29-63.jpg
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-06-10 22-17-38-11.jpg
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-06-10 22-17-49-72.jpg

2002 style! :D

Really? Still no cars from others? I'm leaving in 5 days! :D (apart from @Benutzername and @Joel Rautavaara , which I recieved)

Make sure to get it all done, when I get back in August the 15th, I am going to start it straight away! (though I might come back home in around 1st July for 5 days)

Official test race will take place at Indianapolis

@oldwolf come on man! :D:D:D

@Jimlaad43 did you think of it?

I'm still working on mine. The rest will be very simple changes like driver numbers. Should be up by tomorrow as I will spend about an hour doing that today :)

Really? Still no cars from others? I'm leaving in 5 days! :D (apart from @Benutzername and @Joel Rautavaara , which I recieved)

Make sure to get it all done, when I get back in August the 15th, I am going to start it straight away! (though I might come back home in around 1st July for 5 days)

Official test race will take place at Indianapolis

@oldwolf come on man! :D:D:D

@Jimlaad43 did you think of it?
if you are able to shopw me screens again... :D
I think ive finished the basic livery nearly

Also, to add up a rule, I will do the same thing as Jack does in GPTCC. The market will get closed, and after that you can't make your buys.

For EVERY race I will keep the market open for around 3 days. I think that is enough for everyone to reply here. And enough for me to take a rest between races.

Then send me the new livery :D:D
Wait a few min ;D

Have to "fix" (at least trying) the rear and i want to paint the top a bit different... Also ive changed the lights, itll... be different :D :D

Also im trying to re-do the shadings, details and so on, but fine tuning will come later, as i said, ill send you the main paint in a few min.... hope it looks as good as i hope itll look... then i could work in the details + sponsors etc

MANAGER NAME: Jimson Jimbob Jimmy Laad Jr Sr IV (Or just Jimmy Laad, I'm trying to be as NASCAR as possible)
TEAM NAME: DTK Racing
SPONSOR: D and E
Driver 1: Kevin Harvick 101
Driver 2 Jamie McMurray 259
MANUFACTER: Pontiac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back