Resource icon

Skins Factory Colors for McLaren 720s Spider 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
spadi211 submitted a new resource:

Factory Colors for McLaren 720s Spider - #McLaren #720S #720SSpider

Hello everyone,this is my first work with colors and with a custom shaders patch color adjustments,i wanted to do a replica for all factory colors available for 720s spider in official car configurator. Please don't judge me so much. It's a beta version. Of course I need your feedback to do my color pack better. You can get car mod here in #releases thead.

https://discord.gg/KvVz3z5

Pack Included 36/36 real available colors for 720s Spider.

If you enjoy my work,you can support me,I'm thinking about another packs like this for another cars too.

Few examples)
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I downloaded this and love the colours, however, the McLaren Orange skin isn't working properly. It shows correctly in the showroom, but in game it is a super shiny red. Do you know what could have caused this?

Attachments

• 20210511121448_1.jpg
    20210511121448_1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
I downloaded this and love the colours, however, the McLaren Orange skin isn't working properly. It shows correctly in the showroom, but in game it is a super shiny red. Do you know what could have caused this?
Hello, Koeiss thanks for your report, hm that's really strange,at my pc this color looks like this/

Attachments

• Screenshot_mclaren_720s_spider_ks_silverstone_12-4-121-0-16-48.jpg
    Screenshot_mclaren_720s_spider_ks_silverstone_12-4-121-0-16-48.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
That is very odd indeed, as the other colours appear to work fine, it is only the McLaren Orange that this happens with. I tested several others and they all work fine, That particular colour also works in the showroom, but not in game. It is unfortunate as McLaren Orange is one of my favourite colours of modern McLaren cars.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%