Wanted Fanatec V3 rumble motors

Have you contacted fanatec? They are quite cheap if I remember correctly. Only issue is transport will be around 20 euros itself as they always seem to use a flat rate.

Are they not just these?
Standard xbox rumble motors, pretty sure they are the same. Less than £3 for a pair, delivered.

I have a couple I took off mine somewhere would need to reconnect the wires though as I managed to break them.
You like to break wires ;)

Last edited:
Are they not just these?
Standard xbox rumble motors, pretty sure they are the same. Less than £3 for a pair, delivered.

You like to break wires ;)

Lol, in my defence I only broke one as the motor fell off literally before a race and I had to yank it from under the pedal, and the dogs ate the others lol.

How they going anyway?

• Deleted member 6919

Gave up on fanatecs rumble motors ages ago, I use a couple of transducers on the base plate 100x better than there weak rubbish.

• Deleted member 6919

I snagged one of my fanatec ones once and found out that the ones used in Xbox controllers are the same as Fanatecs, the only difference I found the Xbox were slightly stronger, and a dam sight cheaper than getting them from Fanatec, you can get them on Ebay just abit of soldering to do.

That is in fact what I did to add rumbles to my Heusinkveld sprints. Paired with arduino the power on the motors is exponentially greater than what fanatec sets them at. I don't know if this is for longevity or perhaps some other software concern.

Here is the thread if your curious.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back