Fantasy Extreme Mod

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Extreme Mod - New liveries, extreme speed and extreme tire wear

View attachment 461998
This mod features:
- New liveries to all cars; all of them made by me except Williams, which is this one.
- Extreme speed: Easily 400 km/h
- Extreme tire wear: In 25% races, between 2 or 3 stops at least.

There's a long description so you may prefer watching this video (youtube). It shows the best moments of a 25%...

Read more about this resource...

hi i got an well its really not an issue its that in Baku the ai tend to crash at the castle section and after the straight after the castle section AND ITS A BIG PILE UP AND I MEAN BIG can u make the ai maybe brake early so they wont crash but other then that so far 10000000000/10

Last edited:
hi i got an well its really not an issue its that in Baku the ai tend to crash at the castle section and after the straight after the castle section AND ITS A BIG PILE UP AND I MEAN BIG can u make the ai maybe brake early so they wont crash but other then that so far 10000000000/10
I know what you mean. In each circuit there are some critical points where ai tend to make mistakes. I don't know how to mod the way the ai moves. I know how to change the values of the performances so I can make the brakes more effective but I think there will be massive crashes anyway. The mod makes the cars reach a higher speed. Playing it I noticed that ai now brakes earlier. For example if playing the normal game there's a corner where they brake at 100 m signal, now they brake maybe at 150 m or something. How many cars got DNF after being involved in that crash?

every car except me sorry for late replay most got dsq because they where stuck i have noticed that tracks with not much space like Monaco a Baku when the ai crash they block everyone which makes sense

Last edited:
every car except me sorry for late replay most got dsq because they where stuck i have noticed that tracks with not much space like Monaco a Baku when the ai crash they block everyone which makes sense
Oh yes... that's a problem, the DSQ, but it's not all a problem of the mod; A few months ago I played at Baku (without any mod) and someone at mid table crash and block everyone. I was able to pass but the rest were not so 6 or 7 cars got DSQ. Thanks to it was mid race and the cars were not all at the same point of the circuit only the cars in that group got DSQ. I'm sorry, I' don't know if disabling penalties this can be avoided. If not, just try to use flashbacks when this happens. Yesterday I tested that circuit on the mod for the first time just one lap, and there were no crash so you should notsee that always. I also tested Monaco for 5 laps and it was quite good since only 3 cars retired, and there wasn't any massive crash or piles. Thanks for telling me.

Last edited:
yeah Monaco is okay just did it now Hamilton and bot retired the funny thing the pits is the race your racing to the pitlane
Yes that's true, there's always someone in the pitlane. Maybe in Monaco there are not too many crashes because of lower speed than other circuits like Singapur. I raced there a few days ago and you should expect crashes at turn 6 (The one at the DRS straight apart from the main straight). I recommend trying that circuit. When I played it, it was quite fun and it's also the most difficult track for tire management I think. Sometimes, in corner 9 the ai spin and then trying to place the car in correct direction, they spin again.

I'm trying to make my own personal 25% race distance tyre wear mod (so that you need 2 stops or more, like your mod but with default grip), and I'm wondering how you managed to get the tyre strategy screen to show the updated wear values?

I've managed to get the tyres to wear correctly, but when you look at the strategy screen, it still shows the default soft-medium 1 stop, and the AI thinks the same, that softs will take them halfway when really they'll last a maximum of 4 laps. So after 3-4 laps, they switch to mediums, which last around 6 laps, then they go back to softs, which won't take them the whole way. They won't touch hards at all.

Is it the spline values? I'm trying to figure out what everything in the tyrecompounds file means.

Last edited:
HI, what you have to do is to modify in the tyrecompounds file the wear rate values. Just do that in each one. There are around 14 or something like that in the file. In my mod I kept the rest as the original. About the strategies, I didn't see nothing changed. If you start with the same soft tyres that you used in qualifying, then they will show a strategy where you to stop at lap 1. The AI just stops when they feel they can't keep using that tyres. The wear values in the original file are around 0.0xx; in mine are 0.xx. Hope I helped you. Tell me if you have any doubt.

Last edited:
SGT Amigi updated Fantasy Extreme Mod with a new update entry:

Fantasy Extreme Mod 3.0 (Tire wear and damage update)

This new version changes the wear values of some tires because after qualifying, when starting with used soft tires, depending on the track, tires won't last until the end of the first lap. Now they should last even without being quite carefull. The other important change is in the damage values. The chassis damage is now 1/4 the original, which was almost the same as previous version because there were no cars remaining at lap 8 in Baku. Now after 13 laps, even though Baku or Vietnam are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%