Favorite Racing Circuit in AC

Its a tie for me. Either full Nords with the (sound edited) 911 RSR or C1 with my (data) edited C7. Even if I just have some time to kill, thats my go-to. The sound is just therapeutic.

Last edited:
Its a tie for me. Either full Nords with the (sound edited) 911 RSR or C1 with my (data) edited C7. Even if I just have some time to kill, thats my go-to. The sound is just therapeutic.
For the latter "C1", do your mean a Gen 1 Corvette or a Citroen C1 modded with the C7 data? (I giggle at the thought of the Franco-American smash-up!)

Is there another C1 reference I am missing?

My favorite track is always Goodwood, with any pre 1980 car. Too bad, that the creator lost interest and we might never get any updates. Just imagine, if someone like Fat Alfie would have made this, or would have been involved - just dreaming,-sorry

Spa or Imola, especially with the Lotus or McLaren P1, are tied between my go-to circuits to race on. They're a nice combination of fast straights, gentle curves, and tight bends to test your skills on balancing throttle and proper shifting to get on that racing line. I know these are default maps, but they're still reliable and great to race on.

I think Kunos doesn't get enough credit for how fun the Black Cat County and Highlands tracks are, they're great for letting loose at top speed while providing enough interesting turn situations that you don't get bored quickly. Sveg Raceway is similarly really fast and surprisingly technical. Long tracks that don't feel like it.

My go-to testing tracks are usually Watkins Glen, Brands Hatch, Bathurst, Croft Circuit, Donington Park, Suzuka, and Deutschlandring.

My main tracks are Nords, Feldbergring and Deutschlandring, but I use them for fun or hotlapping, not for racing. Lately, I am also loading the impressive Union Island. Fonteny is great too, but I do not use it too much because of the lack of collision with elements surrounding the track. Pacific Coast is also great.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%