AC Ferrari 599 Challenge @ Monza - Thu 24May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

I love racing with you guys also :thumbsup: ..I have 2 races coming up @Algarve and Nordschleife ...I am not confident on either track, so all my time is spent at these locations ...Good luck to all and hope to see you all next time :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm out for sure:cautious::mad:
There will be serious consequences this time.

Remember these guys? Remember how they didn't return and I'm still around? They work for me now.
tenor.gif

:D

Forgot this was one of these cars where you have to completely push the brake pedal through the floor and my foot is still injured. Gonna have to sign out of this.

I'm in for at least one race hopefully i can figure out how to stop this thing.
Got to do both! Good race although kinda got unlucky the second race hiting a car rolling back across the back straight & dropped to the back of the field it was still fun.

Last edited:
We will run Porsche against Maserati next week, as usual, sort of... Though which models, it is up to you guys.

Give it a Like, if you want to drive GT4s

Give it a Beer, if you want to run the Saloons. Panamera vs Quattroporte :D

Nice races yesterday. Thank you Eugene for the managing :D

In Race 2 I saw (from a safe distance of course) a lot of chicane cutting up the front without much of a time penalty. Since nobody said a word during race I supposed that everything was ok? Some moves looked pretty weird. I mean, the drivers just rejoined where they could without loosing much speed or many places (everyone stayed up there in the pack). I'm not complaining, just curious.

See you around next time :)

Thank you for the explanation, Wolff. The compulsory safety protocolls in my car didn't allow me to drive closer to you guys, so I couldn't watch it better. Nothing to do with my pace... nothing at all... :cautious::whistling:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 22.2%