Cars Ferrari F300 & McLaren MP4-13 by VirtuaSimulazioni update by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponz submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F300 & McLaren MP4-13 by VirtuaSimulazioni update by me - Ferrari F300 & McLaren MP4-13 new physics

having found on the net the 2 old projects dating back to 2015 of the ferrari F300 and of the mclaren mp4-13 of Virtua Simulazioni but they were not updated for the current version of AC, the project would seem abandoned.
So I tried to fix the physics of the cars to make them enjoyable with current AC

preview

improvements to the physics of the mod:
Sounds internal & external
Tyres
Aero
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led...

Read more about this resource...

The F 300 is probably the finest mod ever made. Unfortunately your files crashed my game. Good effort though. Pretty tough to improve that car.

I can confirm. When trying to drive through content manager, i got a error message saying a flash texture is missing, as you can see in the attached image

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 179
The F 300 is probably the finest mod ever made. Unfortunately your files crashed my game. Good effort though. Pretty tough to improve that car.
I can confirm. When trying to drive through content manager, i got a error message saying a flash texture is missing, as you can see in the attached image

Just analyse the car in content manager and select "Fix" on the missing flames warning and you're good to go.

If you installed this update onto the old v1.1 version (I don't know that this was the latest version....) , this error is occured. In CM it offer to fix-it.

The problem is int the Textures folder. In Flames folder there is only png file 1-8. But the newest AC cars nedd f1-f6(?).dds.
So CM can fix it, OR if somebody would like to fix manually, COPY a FLAMES folder from a other car.

(It will be better if Ponz include this folder into his update! )

Thanks for the update!
Shadows are a lot better now, too.

Screenshot_vsf1_ferrari_f300_ks_nurburgring_5-1-121-12-24-22.jpg

Oops.. I was too early in celebrating... it was only the McLaren that has this issue and it is still present.

Screenshot_vsf1_mclaren-mp413_ks_nurburgring_5-1-121-12-30-39.jpg

Last edited:
Current update seems to still have the wrong ai numbers for the ferrari. I've found these figures work well for me but could need some more tweaking, working before the update.

Attachments

• ai.ini
    312 bytes · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum