Ferrari LMH Fictional Skins | VRC Vendetta V60

Skins Ferrari LMH Fictional Skins | VRC Vendetta V60 v0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
NPanic97 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari LMH | VRC Vendetta V60 - Ferrari LMH

Continuing with my "OMG i cant wait for 2023" series, a fictional Ferrari LMH skin for the VRC Vendetta V60. Its of course ran by AF Corse as it will be in real life next year.

For my game, I made a standalone car with Ferrari 488 sounds and physics being a mix of the URD Moyoda and VRC Vendetta to create a realistic Hypercar thats awesomely competitive with te Moyoda (did the same with BMW, Porsche and Audi). The BMW skin I uploaded earlier, the Porsche is coming next (based on the 919...

Read more about this resource...

Can you share the BOP you use for the LMP1 cars?
Well as I said, I made new standalone Hypercars using the available models and physics from URD, so I dont really need BoP. But if you wanted to BoP them this is the way to do it: in Content Manager read out the weight of the car and add whatever is needed to get the weight above 1030kg (LMH/LMDh regulations). As for the power, if lets say the power of the car is 760hp (VRC Vendetta) then add a restrictor of 17% to get the power down to around 630hp (same as the Glickenhaus by SimDream): 760 - 0.17x760 = ~630

Hello how do you put the physics of one car on another?
Uhh its a tad bit complicated, you need to unpack the data file in the cars folder (i use quickbms), do that for the car you want to change and the car from which the physics will be taken then do your mixing and matching and editing. You dont have to repack it into the data file though, you can leave it in a folder called data. There are tutorials on this stuff, google it :D

Uhh its a tad bit complicated, you need to unpack the data file in the cars folder (i use quickbms), do that for the car you want to change and the car from which the physics will be taken then do your mixing and matching and editing. You dont have to repack it into the data file though, you can leave it in a folder called data. There are tutorials on this stuff, google it :D
ok thanks

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 272 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 220 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 147 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.1%
  • At a friends house