Ferrari Monza livery

Skins Ferrari Monza livery v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nezuko29 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari Monza livery - monza livery

this is the version of codemasters and i upload it for everyone to use the skin after the skin will be retired of the game ( like 2022 when i posted skin of mclaren and giallo modena) the pack contain helmet racesuit and race skin of codemasters (sry for the pic of the real racesuit but i want some cool pics so i take officials one)

Read more about this resource...

i don't know
do u know why suit doesnt work?
I think this comes from a problem with names of some part of the files. Each of them are named 'ferrarimonza' instead of 'ferrari'.

I tried to fix it by changing names and it worked for some of them. But than livery stayed on normal fashion.

Soooo... I was frustrated and gave up on it, but i think there is a way...

I'll let you try if you feel more patient than i am.

Again, i'm not sure of this solution..

Good luck !

Last edited:
I think this comes from a problem with names of some part of the files. Each of them are named 'ferrarimonza' instead of 'ferrari'.

I tried to fix it by changing names and it worked for some of them. But than livery stayed on normal fashion.

Soooo... I was frustrated and gave up on it, but i think there is a way...

I'll let you try if you feel more patient than i am.

Again, i'm not sure of this solution..

Good luck !
I tried replacing all "ferrari" files with "ferrarimonza" changing names, but i just got a white suit with no logos. I was able to fix the problem with the car livery changing the directories (they are wrong in RAR archives). At least the car is ok, but the suits should be the "standard" version. Hope the creator fix the car directory at least in a new version.

I tried replacing all "ferrari" files with "ferrarimonza" changing names, but i just got a white suit with no logos. I was able to fix the problem with the car livery changing the directories (they are wrong in RAR archives). At least the car is ok, but the suits should be the "standard" version. Hope the creator fix the car directory at least in a new version.
hello thanks for the race skin fixing im working on the racesuit

Hi !

I just was thinking (without testing it) : Did someone tried to open the ferrari-monza.erp files with Ego-erp to create files to import on regular ferrari.erp ?! (As we do with some skin mods.)

Something i will try in a few days... But if someone has more time than i do.

Let me know if it worked.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%