Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

Yea but look,hes provided video evidence there that McLaren done the exact same move with blatant team orders yet only poor Ferrari got punished for it,i mean are you blind Thommo?!! just look!!!,look at the way Kovi goes in too deep and hangs out wide at the hairpin allowing Hamilton to duck inside,and then theres the ....erm...ehm Ferrari version where Massa lifts off on the straight approx. 300m after the hairpin to let Alonso pass him,clearly both very similar..nay identical incidents?... O.o

Germany 2008:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008...ne.motorsports

According to Dennis, Kovalainen was simply told that Hamilton was much quicker and he took the decision himself to allow his team-mate by. "The only thing we advise drivers is the respective pace of the other driver and they ultimately call it," the team principal said. "Lewis was nearly a second quicker than Heikki through the race and when he was told Lewis was quicker he just let him past.

"He knew that was the only way because the longer he would have held up Lewis the more difficult it would have been for him to have regained the lead. It was a tremendous sporting gesture and it's what being in a racing team is about. True team-mates do these things because that's the way they are."

OFF TOPIC:
For me this kind of jokes aren't funny (I am an Alonso fan).
Well I’m a fan of the sport (not Ferrari/McLaren or any of their drivers), and making Massa give up his win a year on from his accident is why people say F1’s a business. Also you cite the incident between Hamilton and Kovalainen, what about when Kimi let Massa through in China ‘08? BTW I nearly didn’t post that as I thought someone might take offence (looks like I was right then (so you have my sincere apologies and it won't happen again)).

ON TOPIC:
on topic gents :)

Why o why are we global people separated from the Italian? We can win small prizes and Italian big expensive Ferrari's?
Obviously they thought if 2 places are only available for Italians, and 3 for the rest of the world that’ll be fair :p

OFF TOPIC:

making Massa give up his win a year on from his accident is why people say F1’s a business. Also you cite the incident between Hamilton and Kovalainen, what about when Kimi let Massa through in China ‘08? BTW I nearly didn’t post that as I thought someone might take offence (looks like I was right then (so you have my sincere apologies and it won't happen again)).

I didn't like Massa giving pass to Alonso.
And you are right about Massa, his win and the accident

But I want the same rules applied for all the teams no matter their nationality.

FVA and Force Feedback?

Hi,

I bought this, ehm, something and I am very dissapointed, really very. First of all, guys, who did this game, should look like the real simulation game looking (for example Race 07, rFactor, etc.). Then they maybe realize, that game (and especially simulation game) should have a """little""" more things to setup...

But, never mind, lets get to the problem. I ask you, does this game has a proper force feedback, or better say, does this game has a force feedback at all? Because a tried many things, but I cant make the FFB work in this game. The wheel act always like classic wheel with spring. Absolutly no change of feel, no matter of what doing in game, in turns, on curbs, in spin, always the same. I tried almost every possible setup in game (well, this was really quick :wink:) and in Logitech Profiler, but no change. I cant even adjust the strength of the "FFB" (when I change it in Logitech Profiler, nothing happend in game, only things which work is the lock setup).

Wheel: Logitech G25

So, it is a FFB in FVA or it is a problem in my PC? if yes, can you please submit your setup, thanks :)

Edit: I realized, that the "Specific game settings" doesnt really work in this game, so when I change the Centering spring strength in "Global device settings", it change the spring effect in FVA as well, so now, when I set it proper to 0%, the wheel is in FVA with no feedback at all...so for me, the FFB doesnt work and I dont know why :frown:

here is what you gotta do to make FFB work for G25
go here "your game folder\content\system\controls_presets\" and look for *.ini files
in you case you gotta find Logitech G25 - 400є.ini and change it to Logitech G25 - 400°.ini
do the same for 200 and 900 if you want
this should help

here is what you gotta do to make FFB work for G25
go here "your game folder\content\system\controls_presets\" and look for *.ini files
in you case you gotta find Logitech G25 - 400є.ini and change it to Logitech G25 - 400°.ini
do the same for 200 and 900 if you want
this should help

- wow, thank you very much :good:

Now it feels right, it is amazing game/simulation, briliant :)

O my God, this is absolutely the BEST simulator we could buy. The Great F1 2007 MMG feels so cheap after this. This SIMULATOR feels like a real expensive race car should feel. I LOVE IT!

Cant wait more tracks and Multiplayer features, please. You MUST have this SIMULATOR if you love F1 cars.

Thank you very much Ferrari the greatest ever!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%