AC Festive Fun #2: Surprise Event 2 races, Wed 21th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Aahhh yeah there's no # so I thought it would be separate and you'd host a #1 too.
Damn.. Maybe I can cut the meeting short on Wednesday and hop in at least for race 2.

Until the entry list is full, please put me on it :)
Too bad that race 1 is out of the question for you. That one you would really love!

Hi Han, put me down please.

PS Is the second race really 60 mins? If so sounds like it's going to be a test of all our endurance with approaching 3h in the rig (with double practice/quali/race), likely going be a case of 'last man standing' but probably all part of the fun!

Hi Han, put me down please.

PS Is the second race really 60 mins? If so sounds like it's going to be a test of all our endurance with approaching 3h in the rig (with double practice/quali/race), likely going be a case of 'last man standing' but probably all part of the fun!
Good point. Don't worry. 60 minutes will be fine with that combo.
And there's no practice for the 2nd race! Part of the fun is that the learning is done 'on the job'. So for those that like to practice a lot as preparation, will have to come out of their comfort zone. But hey, it's almost Christmas!

Last edited:
ok, i'm in for race #1 for sure. please sign me up. thanks!

since this will be my first online race (yikes!), any practice server i can try my connection / settings on? so i don't join up cold and discover that there is way too much lag or something is not set up correctly...

Add me please! Is it correct that the first race lasts 20 mins, and the second 60 mins?
Yes. That's correct.
Sounds fun! Sign me up please.
Hi Issh

You're very welcome! But first you have to enter your real name in your RD account/account details. There's a field called Real Name. It's one of our rules.

If you have done that, post again and I will PM you the necessary information.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 295 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 148 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.3%
Back