AC FIA GT @ Imola 1994 - Sunday 17th December 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Important

The green astro turf and barrier at the final bus stop is the valley of the death. If you forget the bus stop is there, as per modern imola, lust let go of your wheel and accept your fate! You won't forget the second time :D Once you stay on the grass its fine so there is plenty of room.

Mapping return to pits to your keyboard/wheel could be usefull here.

I can confirm, it's a very very solid wall
:roflmao:

You're right though Brian, the viper likes T1 here more than the modern track :D

Last edited:
Hi Folks I can't get into the server with the usual password aka the Dutch track for Motogp. Server 7 Imola 1994
Has something changed while I was away? Any suggestions appreciated

I need help to sign up for the race. I just upgraded my membership to a 1 year premium membership but when click the server login in the first post seems like I don’t know the pw or the id. Is it the same as my membership info in RaceDepartment or something else? Also I don’t see an option to change my pw. Any help?

I need help to sign up for the race. I just upgraded my membership to a 1 year premium membership but when click the server login in the first post seems like I don’t know the pw or the id. Is it the same as my membership info in RaceDepartment or something else? Also I don’t see an option to change my pw. Any help?
@Interslice will send you the pw via pm I guess…

Hi Ihab,

Ye it's a seperate assetto corsa server manager, 'ACSM'.

I will send a pm

Brian

Got a pretty solid Dodge Viper setup for anyone interested. There's still some time to be made but so far the best ways to go faster with all cars is to drop the wing and accept some slidey-physics in Tamburello/villenueve. I've dropped the coast to to help steer. The viper doesn't really turn when on the brakes, it will start turning merrily once you let go though so keep that in mind.

Not too planted but that's what I like.

Attachments

• 1.47.305.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 1.47.305.sp
    291 bytes · Views: 27

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back