Filter contents

wein

Premium
Does anyone know if there is any way to filter the content in rf2? Know what is original, what is S397 DLC and what is workshop mod?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is any way to filter the content in rf1? Know what is original, what is S397 DLC and what is workshop mod?
rF1? There are no DLC for rF1. But if you meant 2, I don't know of filters but there are plenty of users who have sorted the S397 content. So you could search for S397 or go to the Store and view all the various DLC.

rF1? There are no DLC for rF1. But if you meant 2, I don't know of filters but there are plenty of users who have sorted the S397 content. So you could search for S397 or go to the Store and view all the various DLC.
Sorry, I meant rf2 (edited). I want to be able to easily differentiate s397 content from mods in-game, like there is in CM for Assetto. Ok, thanks for the answer!

Last edited:
There used to be an app, I'd be guessing but I'll say for GTR2/rF1. It would allow you to park cars or tracks you don't use much in a safe location. You could bring them back with the app at any time, but while they were moved, the game didn't see them. That might be useful if somebody could code something like that.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%