Filter for new championships

Hello friends, is there a simple way to make a "filter for the IMSA 2020 or 2021, as I have practically all DLCs, I only need the Ferrari GT3 2020, but for now I will use the version of the Enduracers mod", similar to the one from 2019? I am not able to solve this problem. It would be so much simpler if they made a type adaptation of the Assetto Corsa in which you choose the cars and skins you want to put in a race. Thank you very much in advance.

you can build an rFmod where you choose the cars and tracks and save it. A little complex but certainly do-able. There are instructions buried on the Library page of Steam. And, the mod must be built again whenever a car or track in the mod receives a version # upgrade.

you can build an rFmod where you choose the cars and tracks and save it. A little complex but certainly do-able. There are instructions buried on the Library page of Steam. And, the mod must be built again whenever a car or track in the mod receives a version # upgrade.

I did not know, I will take a detailed look to see if it is not too complex, because if every time we want to include a car or team, and have to start from scratch ... but thank you very much for the indication !!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.0%