rF2 Flat6 @ Sebring - Sunday 4th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
And, may I suggest we use the new ER Series 2.0 Flat 6s (GTC) as opposed to the standalone older version

This please ^
My pic in the post above is from the RD server with stand alone (not DX11) Flat6

This pic is ERv2 Flat6 (updated to DX11)

rFactor 2 DX11 ER2.jpg

@Joseph Wright, quick question mate!
The title of the event states it's an early start but according to the actual race time it's quarter to 9 start? That start time mirrors the RaceRoom event which is pretty much full! Just a suggestion but maybe moving the start time forward could allow a few people from RR to do both, giving us more sign ups? Currently with 7 people, i'm not feeling it at all! Please correct me if i've misunderstood something regarding race times

@Joseph Wright, quick question mate!
The title of the event states it's an early start but according to the actual race time it's quarter to 9 start? That start time mirrors the RaceRoom event which is pretty much full! Just a suggestion but maybe moving the start time forward could allow a few people from RR to do both, giving us more sign ups? Currently with 7 people, i'm not feeling it at all! Please correct me if i've misunderstood something regarding race times
That must be my fault!! The times should be much earlier than that! :confused: I will change that now and tag all those signed up!!

1. Joseph Wright
  2. mancSLO
  3. Alen Terzić
  4. Jonas Hillert
  5. Gasper Zupan
  6. Cosimo
  7. Matt Le Gallez
@mancSLO @Alen Terzić @Jonas Hillert @Gasper Zupan @Cosimo @Matt Le Gallez

Im so sorry guys, Matt has just pointed out the times were completely wrong!! This event will now start at 17:30GMT so that it finishes at around 19:00GMT in time for you to still attend the R3E race if wanted. If you now cannot make it, I apologize. If you now know people who can make it due to the earlier start times, feel free to tag them!!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back