rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Friday 25th March 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I love this car, but I don't love the time the race is at. 19:00 GMT is 5:30AM for me. Having said that could you put me down as a maybe as there is a real chance I won't wake up :)

Last edited:
Everyone added to the list, late joiners are welcome!

YzxyiQ5.jpg

READY FOR THE GRID!

Well, my first online race event is over. Sorry for hitting someone in the rear in the first corner of the first race. :)

Thx Matheus for sharing your setup, but I kept on struggling with it in Becketts/Maggots and almost crashed 3 times there in race 2. But it's better than mine regarding general feel.

That was good fun, woke up near the end of practice, but was able to get up to speed by the end of quali, kept finding time getting my PB in race 2. Had a couple of good battles along the way too. Hope to get along to more races when I can :)

Hello everyone.
My first race in RD and the truth that I felt very well from the start.
Thanks to Mathesus for his set, !!!
A pity the race 2 in accidents curves 5 and 6, but even so I really had fun !! .

Congratulating the podium and to the organization !!
See you next time
Regards
mdavid54

First race I had a standard start, but I messed up in the first corner and just could avoid the barrier. I was many seconds behind the whole field. I kept my pace and was carefully thru sector 2. I could catch up and found myself climb up till 10th position. I was fighting with Brezeanu. In the final lap I passed him on hangar straight and we went into the right hander. He just steered into the apex where I already was..... I just could keep my car out of the barrier and just could avoid being last instead of 9th.

Second race , I had a good getaway and could keep up with the guys up front. There was trouble in the 5th and 6th corner ahead. Someone steered his car, which was off track, just onto the track and racing line and took me out.... Just like that....

On the positive note, I never span in the second sector during the race, which I did every lap during practise. :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Better structured events

• Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

• No 3rd party registration pages