flip a track (import gps data)

I was trying to import some gps data to BTB and on the beginning it looks really good.
But then I've noticed that the whole track (the nodes) was horizontally mirrored. :(
I only found the option to rotate a track... Can BTB flip a track too?

Thanks in advance

PS: I've got to use Longitude, Latitude, Height as Import Data Setting - but that shouldn't matter

Mmh, if nobody has an idea it seems that I've got to find the solution by myself ;)
Well it wasn't a big thing. My gps-prog messed the columns (Longitude <-> Latitude) while converting the data to a csv-file, so that the result was a mirrored track...

Maybe it would help someone else with the same problem...

Me too, before I've started getting into it yesterday. Oh, it isn't that tricky.
I'm using a Garmin Edge, that I've bought primary for roadbikeraces.
And with its help, after exporting the tracked data I've got a smooth layout in 2 min. :thumbsup:
Now I can make every lovely part of my hometown to a racetrack!

Went & got myself a mountain of route data the other week via a Navman GPS navigator thingy....
Unfortunately the data is in collada & Ive got to delete all the lettering out of it before I can even convert it into CSV or anything else (Ive so far had no luck using the CSV side of BTB's Route Data Import tool too...)
Wish I knew what I was doing with it all or had a guide to go by!

Went & got myself a mountain of route data the other week via a Navman GPS navigator thingy....
Unfortunately the data is in collada & Ive got to delete all the lettering out of it before I can even convert it into CSV or anything else (Ive so far had no luck using the CSV side of BTB's Route Data Import tool too...)
Wish I knew what I was doing with it all or had a guide to go by!
Could you may upload or send the origin and converted gps-data?
I'll see what I can do...

I'll try & upload them later if you like but there's over a dozen files & Ive no idea which one is which until they've been converted & I can check them out/edit them in 3D Route Builder....
Thanks for the offer, I'll PM you tonight (about 6hours from this post...)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 68.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 155 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back