fn_imola - 3d trees

Tracks fn_imola - 3d trees 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
These 3D trees look nothing like real trees. They are simply ugly and disturbing.
On top of that you replaced the magnificent big Pinus Pinea (Umbrellal Pine trees) along the straight between Acque Minerali and Variante Alta with deciduous trees...completely out of place there...

Just in case you don't know how the real trees look:
pinus_imola.png

imola2.png

wec_imola.png

These 3D trees look nothing like real trees. They are simply ugly and disturbing.
On top of that you replaced the magnificent big Pinus Pinea (Umbrellal Pine trees) along the straight between Acque Minerali and Variante Alta with deciduous trees...completely out of place there...

View attachment 755118

View attachment 755120

View attachment 755121
Well, stock trees on Fenryr's track is also bad too. These trees are not even inherited from the original Imola from Kunos.

Last edited:

View attachment 755118

View attachment 755120

View attachment 755121
from this catalog (about 200 trees and plants) https://store.speedtree.com/speedtree-store/, which ones would you use? . Specifically, for the magnificent big Pinus Pinea, which one would you use? with the 3 dollars I've collected here in the last 2 years plus some extra personal money I would buy it and put it for you. But help me choosing it. that would be a first steep. Appreciate it

from this catalog (about 200 trees and plants) https://store.speedtree.com/speedtree-store/, which ones would you use? . Specifically, for the magnificent big Pinus Pinea, which one would you use? with the 3 dollars I've collected here in the last 2 years plus some extra personal money I would buy it and put it for you. But help me choosing it. that would be a first steep. Appreciate it
Thanks for your answer.
I checked that catalogue (pretty steep prices for some digital trees there :unsure:), but sadly none of them resembling the Pinus Pinea (which are present in the original Kunos track).
Honestly, I'd just keep them as they are... ;)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 516 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 317 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 338 45.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 167 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.8%
Back