FOM Swap Modding Template for all teams F1 23

Misc FOM Swap Modding Template for all teams F1 23 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
One other question mate, have you found a way to include the car floor, (files id8_01_d.tif & id8_01_s.tif), into your mod? The floor can look quite bare without sponsorship

So, it's possible both for putting FOM cars on real F1 teams and using the 2022 cars over F1 teams as well. Anyone know if is it possible to combine these concepts and put the 2022 FOM car over real teams? There's some good liveries made on the FOM car for F1 22 I'd like to port over, if there's a way to do it.

So, it's possible both for putting FOM cars on real F1 teams and using the 2022 cars over F1 teams as well. Anyone know if is it possible to combine these concepts and put the 2022 FOM car over real teams? There's some good liveries made on the FOM car for F1 22 I'd like to port over, if there's a way to do it.
it is possible but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be allowed on race department due to the fact the 2022 FOM isn't in the f123 game files

I am sorry, i have read the discussion but i am still not sure how to use this.
So for example - i want to use some Ford My Team mod and use it instead of Alpine. I will take the alpine erp from your mod, put it into the game. Then i get the livery textures from the Ford mod, import them into the alpine erp and overwrite the lotus paint C, lotus paint D and lotus paint S textures with them, save and thats it? Alpine will now have fom model with working ford my team livery?
Or did i completely misunderstood how this mod works?

So for example - i want to use some Ford My Team mod and use it instead of Alpine. I will take the alpine erp from your mod, put it into the game. Then i get the livery textures from the Ford mod, import them into the alpine erp and overwrite the lotus paint C, lotus paint D and lotus paint S textures with them, save and thats it? Alpine will now have fom model with working ford my team livery?
No that’s how it works, except if you want numbers you will have to import them yourself.

One other question mate, have you found a way to include the car floor, (files id8_01_d.tif & id8_01_s.tif), into your mod? The floor can look quite bare without sponsorship
Hey mate, is there a way to have this file in the Konnersport ERP? I'm doing a mod and I'd like to add some sponsors on the floor.

What is Lotus Paint C,D,S?
I don´t know what to do.
I replaced the lotus erp with the lotus erp in this mod in 2023assetgroups/f1_2023_vehicle_package/teams/lotus/wep.
Is this step correct?
What am I supposed to do now, if I wanna put the MyTeam car in my mod as the Alpine car?

What is Lotus Paint C,D,S?
I don´t know what to do.
I replaced the lotus erp with the lotus erp in this mod in 2023assetgroups/f1_2023_vehicle_package/teams/lotus/wep.
Is this step correct?
What am I supposed to do now, if I wanna put the MyTeam car in my mod as the Alpine car?
the paint files in the erp, lotus is alpine. change the paint files in the erp to that of the myteam car

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 269 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%