Football (Soccer) Thread

Hehe what a goal at Hoffenheim - Leverkusen game tonight :D

Could not figure out how on earth the referee decided to make it a goal... :O_o:
"Goal"...I hope that one's overturned. Even the "goalscorer" wasn't happy and kinda confused, apparently even explained his view to the referee. But on to more important things...:D

1403273_759016450781715_1795541712_o.jpg

"Goal"...I hope that one's overturned. Even the "goalscorer" wasn't happy and kinda confused, apparently even explained his view to the referee. But on to more important things...:D

1403273_759016450781715_1795541712_o.jpg

Oh :rolleyes:. When will you put a picture where the number next to the Bayern logo is smaller than the number next to their opposition's logo? :D

It wasn't only Mitroglou. The entire team was especially the forwards and midfield. See Salpingidis or Karagounis. The entire team was flying :)

He is the core of that attack and from what I saw, he was instrumental over the two legs, scoring three goals in the process

Goal is considered off-side, and minutes later off-site considered goal. Poetic Justice upon France vs. Ukraine match :D

Maybe if your Turkish team qualified for the play-offs, they would have played Greece :sneaky:

Friendies don't mean a thing, everyone goes on about England losing to chile and then last night a poor show against Germany. Funny no one gets on the back of Spain Hun? - after only beating Equatorial Guinea 2-1
And losing 1-0 to South Africa last night.

:mad::rolleyes:
Need to claim down, I'm off for a smoke..

Instead of making a new topic I will post this here as its still football....

I collect football shirts from around the world,Expect teams from the Premiership. Saying that I do have a West Brom shirt but Its a championship season shirt.

I do even wear them to make some use out of them, I have on a Holland away shirt on at the mo from the 2002 world cup. I am L/XL(used to be a M but too many beers and pizzas have made me put some pounds on:D).

So If anyone has any football shirts they don't want or selling,them please PM me and give me a list,even if its not in my size. I will pay any postage costs and some sort of price also for the item(s).

Thanks,
Ben:thumbsup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 422 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.6%
Back