For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

It has been on and off for the last couple of weeks and it seems the interest wasn't really high. Decided not to try and bugfixes the tiny issues we had as we will migrate this forum soon to a new server with new forum software.

The marketplace will come back in a new form for sure, but might take a few weeks before we have everything fine tuned.

Upvote 0
It doesn't take much for users to lose interest in it either. Although it was a much better format the recent 'new' Marketplace was certainly not attracting the amount of adverts as the old system. Let's hope that once it returns members will take it up again quickly.

Upvote 0
Selling - MadCat Wireless Racing Wheel

Hope I can post this here since we dont seem to have a buying/swapping/selling thread anymore.

[h=3]Mad Catz Xbox 360 Compatible Wireless Steering Wheel - £68 includes UK shipping (which is £8 / Pickup from Barnsley, S.Yorks free) and a few months warranty :)[/h]
mad-catz-wheel.jpg

(generic description)
Xbox 360 console Steering wheel

Race to victory with Mad Catz' officially licensed Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360. Complete with racing pedals, an interchangeable gear shift, full rubber grips, lap rest supports and desk clamp, all the intensity of a race comes to the comfort of your home and shifts your next-generation racing into top gear.

• Powerful wireless connectivity provides lag-free response up to 40ft (12m).
  • Interchangeable Gear Shift for left- or right-handed drivers.
  • Unique clamp mechanism ensures a completely stable response when used with either your desk or racing cockpit.
  • Use the detachable lap mount pads when driving from the comfort of your couch.
  • Full rubber grip points for precise steering in the heat of a race.
  • Non-slip accelerator and brake pedal set with detachable foot rest.
  • Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE.
  • Batteries required: 3 x AA.

-------------------------------------------------

I have used it for about half of the F1 2010 Game season but then got bored of F1 2010 and haven't used it since :(

Thanks,
Dan.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,

Selling my trusty AMD/ATI Raedon HD 5870 (1GB). It comes fitted with a fantastic Zalman aftermarket cooler, so it's quieter and more efficient than the standard one.

Asking £150 posted in the UK.

I also have a water block for it, and will do them as a bundle for £190 posted.

Cheers,
a

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm new and just applied to be a licensed member here.

I am switching to PC gaming and I would like to try and sell my PS3 setup to help pay for the switch. I have a PS3 slim 80GB that comes with a DS3 controller and three games (F1 2011, F1 Championship Ed., and Gran Turismo 5). I am asking $250 for the combined package.

I am also looking to sell a Driving Force GT steering wheel for $65 plus the shipping costs. I have had it for about one year and it is in excellent condition cosmetically and functions as it did when new.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Upvote 0
Fanatec GT3 rs v2 wheel with thrustmaster pedals - great condition

Looking to sell Fanatec GT3 rs v2 with extras!

bought since June 2011 for £120 lightly used. Selling because i want to buy csr or csw. Alcantara still nice and plush. I have also been given permission from fanatec to open up the wheel and add a washer to prevent an annoying fan whine which is common for gt3rs v2. Works great now! no more fan whine. Can meet in london or shipping within uk for an extra £10. I will also include free a thrustmaster f430 pedal which can be easily rewired to a ps/2 cable to fit in the wheel if desired.

this wheel is great! i even managed to mod an existing bmw m5 sequential gear lever to work with it.

Will also include free an extra higher powered internal fan to replace for more cooling power worth.. Never got to it. This unit also comes with the large aluminium paddle shifters. Thanks!

I'm willing to swap with a gt2 or xbox 360 as well. of course will pay the difference.
sms me at 07540307545 or pm me.

gt3_big.jpg

Upvote 0
Chaps,
Does anyone have a cheap set of pedals that can be used with my Fanatec PWTS. I need it as a more "portable" solution to my permanent gt2 rig that is all bolted to my gameracer..

I have the pedal adapter for the PWTS that means the xbox wireless wheel pedals would work but dirt cheap g25 pedals would be preferred.

Also, at a push if anyone has the Fanatec standard pedals that actually work i could use them.

Cheers
Marcus.

Upvote 0
Here is a redbull style have had around for a bit. It has my old style with the slot in the top for the USB cable to come out instead of the notch for the angled cable. could still use the angled cable, as that way you could keep it behind the wheel and more out of sight. It was one that didnt happen, so it had been laying around unfinished. I decided in my situation to finish it over the last cpl weeks in my little bits of spare time.
It has 4 push type encoders and the 8 apem style buttons. The knobs are also included. It does not have a pro board or harness, that would need to be supplied by the purchaser. The grips are candy racing blue, no charge as this is also a bit of a showcase for some of the other paint i can do. with the addition of a Pro board and harness, you can have a very nice wheel for around 550.00. So it is possible to have a custom wheel and not totally break the bank
3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif

Price is 395.00 including shipping.

If you do want me to purchase the board and wire it, that would be extra. Wiring is 55.00 plus the cost of the board and harness.

charlie v.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12444598/redbull%20blue.jpg

Upvote 0
I am new to racing sims in general and I was given a MS Wireless Racing Wheel, but my problem is that it does not have the table mount bracket. I have looked on Ebay and the internet but it seems that no one has one for sale as the Wheel is now a discontinued item. Is there anyone here willing to part with the table bracket for a reasonable price. I live in the US (Virginia).

Upvote 0
I am selling my BRD Speed7 pedals. These are semi-broken but mechanically ok. Alow me to explain:

Speed7 pedals have a built-in cpu. Unfortunately this cpu failed some months ago. Having it fixed by BRD would have been too expensive, so I choose to fix it myself. I did this by removing the pots from the BRD circuitboard and connecting them (through cat5 utp) to a Bodnar board. It's a 3-pedal set, so there are 3 pots. Unfortunately one was broken, so only 2 pots are included. I never used the clutch and found it easier to have the pedals further apart, so I change clutch and brake and put the middle pedal flat. (this pedal is NOT broken, it can be easily put upright)
Also included is the BRD pedal tuning kit. Bodnar board is not included.
What you get:
BRD Speed7, mechanically 100% ok, without circuitboard
2 used pots - you should consider replacing these although these are high quality pots
BRD pedal tuning kit
A piece of UTP cable
Obviously this is meant for some DIY action. I was thinking about 120 euro without postal charges. (consider the price at time of purchase was +- 480 euros)
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Sending from Belgium

For pictures please check: http://www.racesimcentral.com/forum...mi-broken-BRD-Speed7-pedals&p=66849#post66849

VILOloJRYZjHTzoOwpH8.jpg

Upvote 0
3 wheels FOR SALE

Hello,

I am selling the following wheels:

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel Version 2.0 - like new

$%28KGrHqV,%21lcE6h%296uy23BOpuDHh1vw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

[h=1]Thrustmaster T500RS GT Racing Wheel US Version 2- Mint - 1 month old[/h]

$%28KGrHqZ,%21h%21E6ZZ59PJ-BOprc1UHYw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

[h=1]Logitech G25 Racing Wheel USB FFB, Leather W/ Pedals & 6 Speed Gear Shift - Mint[/h][h=1]
$%28KGrHqEOKowE54Bo%21KH%29BOps2GH4,Q%7E%7E60_12.JPG
[/h] All are available on ebay here ;

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/brdrtwnjack1...gename=ADME:L:LCA:CA:1123&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Message me for more details etc.

s.gif

[h=1][/h]

Upvote 0
WTS..Microsoft wireless wheel w/ pedals etc.

MS Wireless racing wheel. Version 2 $75 Firm.(plus $20 shipping) Includes pedals, table clamp, all cables, demo disc. PayPal only. Lower 48 only (USA) Sale is Final. Works great..slight wear.Please contact rogersnead@rocketmail or PM. Pics available

Upvote 0
2xT500RS, Fanatec PWTS, G27, DFP for sale

This notice is addressed to people living in Poland, I do not exclude shipping abroad.
Hi, I have to offer part of my collection.
Thrustmaster t500rs new steering wheel is not used lightly used pedals + + warranty.
T500rs used without power supply, mounting bracket and pedal.
Fanatec Porsche Turbo S used still under warranty.
Logitech G27 does not even unpacked the first box + full guarantee.
Logitech dfp as you know already not the first youth
ps3 hardly used bought for GT5 unfortunately not addictive game.
link with photos https://picasaweb.google.com/103514675046326402917/KierowniceNaSprzedaz?authkey=Gv1sRgCIGYrJftkZqeYw

If you have questions I am available on skype (wojtasmaday)

http://allegro.pl/thrustmaster-t500rs-idealna-gwarancja-i1908495218.html
http://allegro.pl/thrustmaster-t500rs-tylko-kierownica-i1908497928.html
http://allegro.pl/logitech-g27-nowa-24-m-ce-gwarancji-i1908497024.html

Upvote 0
UK - Nixim Racecraft GT chassis - fully spec'd.

Update:

Now SOLD subject to final payment being received.
Thanks

Treat yourself, or get someone else to treat you, in time to have fun over the Christmas break. This is a fully spec'd Nixim Racecraft GT chassis, one of the best simulators on the market and almost certainly the strongest. Lovingly Hand built from heavy duty steel tube by a dedicated sim racer (Dave Nicholson). Dave is of the 'old school' and believes that the only job worth doing is a good one. The engineering and craftsmanship that go into each Nixim simulator is phenominal. You will never see a Nixim simulator 'flex' no matter how hard your driving style.

This Nixim simulator comprises the following :-

Racecraft GT chassis
Mamba sports racing seat in Black (will take a 5 or 6 point race harness)
Flatscreen Monitor Mount
Triple Head Monitor Mount
Driving Head Bracket (KST756)
Shifter Mount
Keyboard Mount (modified)
Front Satellite Speaker Mount
Front Centre Speaker Mount
Castor Wheels

The total cost of this simulator if purchased new is £1862 plus delivery.

All of the metalwork has been powder coated in Blue and a second laquer coat applied which gives it a high gloss finish. The laquer coat also contains thousands of small metallic particles producing a 'sparkly' finish. It looks really superb. The Front Satellite Speaker Mount has been modified by turning it through 90 degrees and the Keyboard Mount has been modified to lower it. Both of these modifications have been done to give an unobstructed view to the right hand monitor on the triple monitor setup. Both modifications can be taken back to 'standard' quite easily if required.

For sale at near enough half price, £950 (price reduced to £800) - a real bargain. I cannot emphasize enough the quality of the construction on the Nixim chassis. Any Nixim owner will confirm this.

Additional options are available to the purchaser if required :-

£250 3 x Acer 24" LCD colour monitors, each one 1920 x 1200 resolution
(total triple screen resolution 5760 x 1200)
£85 Buttkicker Gamer & mounting (now sold)
£200 Logitech G27 wheel and pedals
(note: with original G27 steering wheel),
pedals include Nixim's Brake & Clutch Mod
£25 Creative Labs surround sound speakers
£40 3 point racing race harness in Red
£55 6 point Sabelt race harness in Blue

There is also the possibility of a PC being available should you want to buy a complete simulator system.

The simulator is located in Hereford. Collection is preferred but I am happy to discuss arranging delivery if needed.

If you have any questions then please contact me.

A few photo's are included here but see http://imageshack.us/g/215/dscf0100ms.jpg/ for more.

dscf0035w.jpg

dscf0053za.jpg

dscf0073dn.jpg

dscf0094q.jpg

dscf0038kw.jpg

Upvote 0
For sale,,,Logitech G27 Pedals with AP electrix brake & Leo Bodnar USB cable

SOLD

Hi Sim Racers :welcome:​
Up for sale is my set of Logitech G27 pedals, as stated in the title they have the AP electrix load sensor brake upgrade fitted which improves the brake feel ten fold. Also a Leo Bodnar USB cable which improves the resolution of the pedals.
Open to offers on here for anyone that want's them other wise they going under the hammer.
Thanks for watching :letsgoracing: PM me if your interested...​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 9 10.7%