Force India Complete pack for My Team Mod 100% Fixed and working

Skins Force India Complete pack for My Team Mod 100% Fixed and working 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
grimlock413 submitted a new resource:

Force India Complete pack for My Team Mod - Force India, F1 2020, Hulkenberg, Perez

This is a humble attempt to re-imagine the epic partnership of Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez at Force India. Recreated the liveries, race suits, garage crews and everything. Replicated the 2012 number fonts for Hulk and Checo,

Added Hulkenburg's helmet with a themed re-color and all of these will be replacing the 70th Anniversary edition equipments, so don't forget that.

This mod will add all the mentioned updates including the Force India team emblem(replacing 70th anniversary logo)...

Read more about this resource...

Okay your update still missing the livery, theres only the myteam_folders in the 2020_vehicle but where is the fom01-folder with the fomcar.erp

without that we are not able to use your mod. and second thing, the myteam folders contains only honda datas again.
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt2.JPG

maybe you check the whole package or give us the fomcar livery as ERP-Datas to add it manually

Last edited:
Doesn't work at all sadly. Anyone who got a clue why? And how to fix? Or does the creator need to update?

xeah, read my message a few threads before. exactly what the problem is. i also contacted the publisher and editor but he didn´t replied so i think he hasn´t fun to fix the issues. its very sad

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.0%