AC Ford '34 coupe @ Vallelunga - Monday 10 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have changed the fuel setting to 80% and put the race server up... I think. :confused:
I'm knackered now though, so could somebody test please, to make sure we can make the full race distance on a tank of gas?
Thank you and goodnight. :sleep:

I have changed the fuel setting to 80% and put the race server up... I think. :confused:
I'm knackered now though, so could somebody test please, to make sure we can make the full race distance on a tank of gas?
Thank you and goodnight. :sleep:
@Denis Betty I did about 30 minutes on a full tank on the practice server. So your settings work. :thumbsup:

Not related to your server settings but it's odd that when you get the fuel warning icon in the upper left of the screen, there isn't enough fuel left for 1 whole lap. I suppose it's car related but rather useless in this car then.:confused:

Looking forward to the race with such a full line up. Pity that Craig can't join us. :(I think he would have loved it.

For future events: I think Mills will be a good one with this car.
Oh and last: I would like to have #52, please.:coffee:

Um.... PM me your Steam id, if I get time before the event, I will try. I'm pretty busy, maybe Sunday evening, but I never used AC servers until now. I have a video guide, but I may not be able to do this.

Um.... PM me your Steam id, if I get time before the event, I will try. I'm pretty busy, maybe Sunday evening, but I never used AC servers until now. I have a video guide, but I may not be able to do this.
Oh, but don't bother then, Denis. Let's skip this for now. It's totally unimportant.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 483 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 295 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 319 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 148 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.3%
Back